Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost gold clad ring

Options
  • 12-04-2011 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

I know its a long shot, but did anyone find a gold clad ring in debenhams womens bathrooms in the city? Shes fairly down about losing it. Ive told a manager in there and my aunt who works there to keep an eye out, if anyone saw it or anything could you please pm me? :) it was around 12.45

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

magicianz wrote: »
    I know its a long shot, but did anyone find a gold clad ring in debenhams womens bathrooms in the city? Shes fairly down about losing it. Ive told a manager in there and my aunt who works there to keep an eye out, if anyone saw it or anything could you please pm me? :) it was around 12.45

Make sure you put that in Evening Echo free ads and also drop redfm and 96fm a text during one of talk slots and they should put the word out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Thanks tommy, good ideas :) it was her grandmothers like so hopefully some one will turn it in :)

Advertisement