Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

[Eve] Majesta Empire robbed of 670+ Billion ISK

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Far from a new record if memory serves; would need to check up the Eve board but Bad Bobby, E-Banking and a few other MD heists have been larger if I remember correctly.

Also I can't remember how much old IA lost but between the faction, officer and unique ships it would add up to quite a bit.

But either way; it is an impressive heist (and honestly while I know it is part of the game CCP should really start thinking of adding some protection at this stage; it is getting silly amounts/losses).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Nody wrote: »
    Far from a new record if memory serves; would need to check up the Eve board but Bad Bobby, E-Banking and a few other MD heists have been larger if I remember correctly.

Also I can't remember how much old IA lost but between the faction, officer and unique ships it would add up to quite a bit.

But either way; it is an impressive heist (and honestly while I know it is part of the game CCP should really start thinking of adding some protection at this stage; it is getting silly amounts/losses).

Hell no! That's part of what makes EVE so much fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Nody wrote: »
    There's plenty of protection. People just don't use it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

It's only an 8 page thread on eve-o after 4 days, would think it would be more considering back in the days of the great war and the delve wars threads would be 20 pages a day on busy topics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Retarded amount of money ;_;

Can't imagine feeling the urge to log in 5 mins after I'd bought everything I could possibly want in the game.. heh its already happened and I didn't ever have more than 10 bill in the wallet :p

Advertisement