Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP/Java Bridge

Options
  • 12-04-2011 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

Anyone here have experience using PHP/Java Bridge? I'm using PHP to display a small website and I need to call two functions from a Java class. One with nothing returned and one with an int[] returned. The java class uses several other libraries, so rewriting it for PHP is not an option.. :)

Reading through various guides hasn't helped so much thus far. I'm currently running the site on XAMPP 1.7.4, although I understand I need to be running Tomcat (also? instead of? - webserver admin isn't really my thing) even though I'm not actually serving any jsps. Oh, PHP is version 5.3.3 and Java is 1.6.0_22.

Any tips or directions to a good guide would be appreciated..
    Tagged:

Advertisement