Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Festivals

Options
  • 12-04-2011 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

Ok So Getting closer to Festival Time and just recieved my Hellfest ticket in Post :cool: Line up looking sweet as always, Also gonna hit Bloodstock again this year line up shaping up nicely, At the Gates, Immortal, wintersun :D! So anyone else hitting some festivals Tuska, wacken etc etc!!!!

Hellfest%2B2011%2BSecond%2BAnnouncement.jpg

bloodstock.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Kyuss is missing from your Hellfest list there ;). I'm also going to try and hit Hellfest, might I ask how are you getting to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Nailz wrote: »
    Kyuss is missing from your Hellfest list there ;). I'm also going to try and hit Hellfest, might I ask how are you getting to it?

Well to save having to stay in a hotel a day before the festival opens, the only flight i could get was from Shannon, so driving down there and flying out on the 16th and flying into Nantes so ill be there for the warm up night. PM me if you need any other info :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Hellfest looks good this year, I'm off to Download myself, can't get enough of Def Leppard personally so that's going to be my highlight

Might also head to Leeds for The Offspring depending on ticket availability outside the venue;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Wouldn't mind going to hellfest,dont have the cash though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

High Voltage and Sonisphere.

• Advertisement

3 days and counting till Hellfest:D looks like rain on thursday, so i better be pretty sh1tfaced putting up my tent!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭hellyeah

sonisphere for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

same as Mushy - High Voltage and Sonisphere (but just the Big4 Friday)........if I win the Lotto I'll hit Bloodstock too (personally it's got the best line up for me this year, stuff I never thought I'd see and a good line up generally), and Hellfest has the best line up of the bigger fests.....

NIBBS wrote: »
    same as Mushy - High Voltage and Sonisphere (but just the Big4 Friday)........if I win the Lotto I'll hit Bloodstock too (personally it's got the best line up for me this year, stuff I never thought I'd see and a good line up generally), and Hellfest has the best line up of the bigger fests.....

Yeah Bloodstock seems to be just getting better line-ups every year willl deffo be hitting it also this year!

Advertisement