Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike Free 5.0

Options
  • 12-04-2011 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere in Dublin selling the Nike Free's?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭groovyg

OP Lifestyle sports sell a Nike free shoe but its not the Nike Free 5.0, they had a big promotion on in Dundrum a few months back. I think its Nike Free TR fit or something. The sole is much harder and it feels a bit heavier. I used to get mine on wiggle but they've stopped selling them. I have seen them on www.startfitness.co.uk who have a delivery charge of £10 but sometimes its really hard to get them in my size. You can also buy them from the Nike store online but they are alot more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

Thanks groovyg, I have an address I can use in the states, might try getting them on the US Nike site and delivered there. At the moment it is saying out of stock for the US and Irish one though.

I would like to try them on before buying though, that's why I'm trying to find a shop in Dublin.

You could ring the outlet in Kildare and see if they have any in stock. I saw the 3.0s there before. That shop is a hit and miss though so its likely they won't have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Runways stock them

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭VR46

Not 100% but i think Lifestyle only do womens Frees.

Never owned a pair myself but i'm tempted by these black ones
    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/nike-free-30-2-shoes/

• Advertisement

mloc123 wrote: »
    Runways stock them

That's good to know, will have to drop by as I'm in need of a new pair. Thanks

Advertisement