Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Data Billing Issue - anyone with similar?

Options
  • 12-04-2011 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭

meteor bill pay sirf (55eu, 1gB data)

got a text saying i was over my 50mb daily limit and am now being charged standard rates.
    checked online and my 1gB has been removed (data package 0/0)
    checked total usage, I'm at 750mb and billing period ends on thursday.
    currently have been billed 2.38 for data useage today and seems to be rising.
    meteor will only commit to "refunding where i have been overcharged outside of my package" and are "looking into it" with a ~48hr response expected.

they would not confirm that i was over my package or that there was any issue on my account, need to use data on my phone so cant turn it off but very worried i will be hit with a huge bill and waiting 6 months for a refund (if it comes)

anyone have experience with something like this (or work for metoer and want to help me out)

Advertisement