Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto 3in1

• 12-04-2011 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Anyone heard the Rumour that GTA 3, Vice City % San Andreas are gong to be released in a 3in1 collection?

Because I thinkg that would be a MEGA idea:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,017 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Definite purchase, hopefully a HD release with improved graphics. A few months ago I bough Vice City, and it actually looked quite poor on my 26" screen.

I now have a 42" screen.

Still a definite purchase though. Being able to launch off the top of the Stainton Island Parking lot in a Banshee with a 6 star wanted level? Bring it on!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dai060588

exactly nothing more refreshing or in San An where you gotta cycle that bike up to the top of that cliff collect the parachute and away you go!

Love it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

San Andreas is on the Xbox Live Originals store for 1200 points. Still plays better than any other GTA game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Any source for this? would be brilliant!

@ gooch

I cannot remember where exactly I read this but it defo confirmed a Resident Evil Trilogy and suggested that GTA trilogy was on the cards too!

As far as buying it on x-box live I wouldnt! I have had 4 xbox's which have all broken on me, got my PS3 on launch date still not 1 problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Barrington wrote: »
    Definite purchase, hopefully a HD release with improved graphics. A few months ago I bough Vice City, and it actually looked quite poor on my 26" screen.

I now have a 42" screen.
    There's a few VC HD mods out there... try them?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Vice City and San Andreas updated in HD *drool* :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

If they released a HD version of San Andreas.....I'd probably sit in the corner weeping with joy for about a week. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I googled this and found no results:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

A GTA mash-up would be cool, have Niko and Roman living on Grove Street trying to make it in the hood.
    Officer Tenpenny! ... You want to go bowling?

• Advertisement

Yeah I would really love its so far in my "trilogy" collection I have played
    God or war 1+2
    Sly trilogy
    Tomb raider trilogy

And they really took me back
    Looking forward to see if they really bring out resident evil & gta trilogy
    Add me on PSN
    If u like , and when the PSN is working again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

A GTA mash-up would be cool, have Niko and Roman living on Grove Street trying to make it in the hood.
    Officer Tenpenny! ... You want to go bowling?

Brucie and CJ working out in the gym. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,783 ✭✭✭KungPao

Barrington wrote: »

I now have a 42" screen.

Still a definite purchase though. Being able to launch off the top of the Stainton Island Parking lot in a Banshee with a 6 star wanted level? Bring it on!

I have the original GTA III trilogy and a PS2. They looked great on the old CRT of course, but when I hooked the playstation up to my 32" telly, GTA looked pretty crappy.

Then I bought a component cable....improved the picture a bit but still not great.

So I just bought them all again for PC....everything maxed out and on the telly via hdmi....it looks fantastic.

The only negative is my control pad is no where as good as the PS2 one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Try a 360 pad, they work great on PC's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Why havent Rockstar brought a HD version of the earlier GTA games out? No doubt they would sell out for PS3 - would love to play the loook down view GTA's on the PS3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Much as I want an HD release of the three classic PS2 GTA games, it looks like Rockstar have been busy with something else...

Advertisement