Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/vocalist wanted for rock/metal band(Dublin)

Options
  • 12-04-2011 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hey,
    we're looking for someone to add their own vocal style to this project and looking to get it underway as soon as possible. Check out the demo below if interested.

Location - Dublin City
    Age Range - We're in our 20's but we're not too fussy about age(preferably over 21 though).
    Influences - I'm not going to list influences here as you can hear the type of music we're doing on the demo. We have lots of different influences and we're looking for someone to bring their own influences to the sound.

http://www.myspace.com/therockfury

Pm if interested.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Man In The Box

Bump

Bump

Still looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭omg a kitty

Sorry to see nobodys replied :(, love your songs though, will keep an eye on your profile :)

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭drumdrum

Just curious, but what style of vocals are you looking for?

Something heavy like the style you already have on your demos (ie, a sort of semi-scream-ey style), or something cleaner?

Tunes sound good...:)

• Advertisement

Hey thanks for the interest guys.

Good question about the vocal style. It's hard to say really. We're open to trying different things out and seeing what works best. We're not necessarily looking for someone to copy the style on the demos, that was sort of more for demonstration purposes.

We're obviously going for a heavy sound but something cleaner could work well on it. Maybe a mixture of both:)

I know I'm not being too specific here but I think we'd like to try out a couple of different people if possible and see what works best. The guitarist done the demo so maybe he has a more specific sound in mind but I think it's open to interpretation.

Hope this makes sense:D

Cheers

Bump

Bump

Hey,
    we're looking for someone to add their own vocal style to this project. Current line up is bass, drums and guitar.

Currently rehearsing in the city centre.

Check out the demo below. Not necessarily looking for someone to copy the vocal style on the demo. It's open to some experimentation.

PM if interested.

Cheers

http://www.myspace.com/therockfury

We're still looking for someone. The rest of the band are almost ready to start gigging, we just need a vocalist and we're good to go.

We don't need someone to imitate the demo, we just need a good front man with a strong voice. There's room to do a bit of restructuring of the vocals/lyrics to suit different people/styles. We're also working on some new songs so it's a good time for someone to come in and start collaborating:)

• Advertisement

El Bumpo

• Registered Users Posts: 1 irisblackmoon

hahaha this is late, but are you still looking for someone to sing??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

hahaha this is late, but are you still looking for someone to sing??

Yes it is late. And closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement