Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling broadband email?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

100 wrote: »
    Just did. Thanks for the speedy reply.

No problem,

I DM you back.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Versus

Hi
    How to get a quick respond from eircom ?
    I did sent cancellation letter to both emails:
    broadbandcancellations@eircom.ie and phonecancellations@eircom.ie with all information.

Versus wrote: »
    Hi
    broadbandcancellations@eircom.ie and phonecancellations@eircom.ie with all information.

Hi Versus,

Apologies the PM you sent on the eircom forum and on boards just stated cancel my eircom account. You did not mention you went through the cancellations process.

I will check with cancellations and get back to you.

Thanks, Mark

Versus wrote: »
    Hi

Hi Versus,

Cancellations have confirmed that the e-mail request was received yesterday and and the account will be ceased on the 18/11/11, 30 days after the written request as per the process.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Jacek_76

Hi Mark

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Jacek_76 wrote: »
    Hi Mark

Hi Jacek_76,

Thanks for contacting eircom on Boards.

Can you PM your eircom Account or phone number and I will look into your query.

Regards,
    Ant

Hi Mark

Hi Jacek_76,

I sent on your details to Ant and he is investigating the issue through cancellations.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark

Hi Jacek_76,

Thanks for waiting on my response.

I can confirm that eircom Cancellations have received your email and this is being dealt with by the Cancellations /Billing team.

If you need further information on this, please call directly : 01 7011539

Kind regards,
    Ant

Hi Jacek_76,

I sent on your details to Ant and he is investigating the issue through cancellations.

Thanks, Mark

Many thanks, Jacek

Hi Jacek_76,

Thanks for waiting on my response.

I can confirm that eircom Cancellations have received your email and this is being dealt with by the Cancellations /Billing team.

If you need further information on this, please call directly : 01 7011539

Kind regards,
    Ant

Many thanks, Jacek

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 monica 421

Hi Mark
    broadbandcancellations@eircom.ie and phonecancellations@eircom.ie with all information on the 26th of october and I rang on 1901 as well.

monica 421 wrote: »
    Hi Mark
    broadbandcancellations@eircom.ie and phonecancellations@eircom.ie with all information on the 26th of october and I rang on 1901 as well.

Hi monica 421,

Can you PM me with your telephone number or eircom account number and I can follow up with cancellations,

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 elainescottie

I am also looking to cancel my phone and broadband. How do I go about this please, I see from this they need 30 days notice. What number do I ring, just 1901?

I am also looking to cancel my phone and broadband. How do I go about this please, I see from this they need 30 days notice. What number do I ring, just 1901?

Hi elainescottie,

Thanks for post.

Eircom now require a 30 day notification to cancel the broadband service and phone service. If you contact our service team on 1800 242 633 they will take a record of the call and then transfer you to the cancellation department.

Best regards,
    Ant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mclena

Hi

mclena wrote: »
    Hi

Hi mclena,

Can you private message mw with yor eircom account number and date you sent the cancellation e-mail and i will check with cancellations directly.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jessy11

Hello, Mark!
    broadbandcancellations@eircom.ie and phonecancellations@eircom.ie with all information on the 15/11/11 and I rang on 1800 242 633 as well.

jessy11 wrote: »
    Hello, Mark!
    broadbandcancellations@eircom.ie and phonecancellations@eircom.ie with all information on the 15/11/11 and I rang on 1800 242 633 as well.

Hi jessy11,

I PM you back.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 icegini

Hi,
    can someone tel me if phonecancelation@eircom.ie is the correct address? I called 1901 and was told to send a mail tot his address to cancel my landline and broadband. I did it yesterday and today but the e-mail is coming back. I am customer for more than a year, but every day extra is a day more I need to give notice.... and I am leaving Ireland.
    Thanks

icegini wrote: »
    Hi,
    can someone tel me if phonecancelation@eircom.ie is the correct address? I called 1901 and was told to send a mail tot his address to cancel my landline and broadband. I did it yesterday and today but the e-mail is coming back. I am customer for more than a year, but every day extra is a day more I need to give notice.... and I am leaving Ireland.
    Thanks

Hi icegini,

If you have called and informed us of your intention to cease.

You are missing an s - phonecancelations@eircom.ie

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Petuleta

Hi Mark,
    I sent a cancellation letter on 2/12/2011 both by email and by recommended post, I rang cancellation unit as well. Didn't get any answer yet. Could you check how it looks? Will send you a PM with my account number.
    Thanks and Merry Christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭The Westerner

Hi Mark,

PM'd you re cancelling Eircom Phone & BB packages.

Hi Mark,

PM'd you re cancelling Eircom Phone & BB packages.

Thank you,

My colleague Mark is off today and will follow up on this on Monday.

Kind regards,
    Ant

Thank you,

My colleague Mark is off today and will follow up on this on Monday.

Kind regards,
    Ant

Hi Ant,

is Mark on duty today? Have PM'd him again re cancellation of phone & BB services. I can forward on my PM's to you if he is not.

Hi Ant,

is Mark on duty today? Have PM'd him again re cancellation of phone & BB services. I can forward on my PM's to you if he is not.

Hi The Westerner,

I got your details thanks I am checking with our cancellations team now.

Thanks, Mark

Hi The Westerner,

I got your details thanks I am checking with our cancellations team now.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks Mark. Sent you another PM just now. Did you get the one I sent you at 3.20 pm today as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 basia

Hi Mark,
    I have my contract with eircom (phone+broadband) untill 18.02.2012
    I would like to cancel this contract. How i can do this? Do i have to wait till 18.01.2012 or till 18.02.2012 and then give 30 days notice? Do i have to do it in writing?

regards,
    Basia.

regards,
    Basia.[/QUOTE]

Hi basia,

Eircom now require a 30 day notification to cancel the broadband service and phone service (in writing). If you contact our service team on 1800 242 633 they will take a record of the call and then transfer you to the cancellation department.

Eircom cancellations will take a record of your intention to cease and give the e-mail address or postal address to send the written request. They will follow up 30 days later to insure the cancellation order has been processed assuming eircom have received a letter or e-mail 30 days prior.

You can send now and advise that you want to cancel 30 days before the end of your contract. To insure there is no contract charges on your account.

I know this is seems a little complicated but eircom need a record of a call to follow up the written request.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 basia

I already rang 1901 as got advise to do it on eircom website. The lady said if i will cancel contract now i have to pay cancellatin fee. It is really confusing cos i just want cancel it when it will finish-18.02.2012 as i signed contract for one year. I wouldn't be happy when i have to pay some cancellation fee or if i will get bill after 18.02.2012

Thanks,
    Basia.

• Advertisement

basia wrote: »
    I already rang 1901 as got advise to do it on eircom website. The lady said if i will cancel contract now i have to pay cancellatin fee. It is really confusing cos i just want cancel it when it will finish-18.02.2012 as i signed contract for one year. I wouldn't be happy when i have to pay some cancellation fee or if i will get bill after 18.02.2012

Thanks,
    Basia.

Hi Basia,

Apologies, I ment you can send the e-mail amd request the account to be cancelled on the 18/02/12 when your contract has finished.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement