Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling broadband email?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Yshay

Hi Mark,
    I see you have been very helpful here. I have also called 1901 and emailed my cancellation request to Phonecancellations@eircom.ie and broadbandcancellations@eircom.ie, but heard nothing back. Would you be so kind so as to check for me?
    I'll send you my details by PM.

Thanks and Regards,
    Jessica

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Yshay wrote: »
    Hi Mark,
    I see you have been very helpful here. I have also called 1901 and emailed my cancellation request to Phonecancellations@eircom.ie and broadbandcancellations@eircom.ie, but heard nothing back. Would you be so kind so as to check for me?
    I'll send you my details by PM.

Thanks and Regards,
    Jessica

Hi Jessica,

I cxhecked with cancellations and PM you back.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Audriusss

Hi
    How to get a quick respond from eircom ?
    I did sent cancellation letter to both emails:
    broadbandcancellations@eircom.ie and phonecancellations@eircom.ie with all information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Audriusss wrote: »
    Hi
    How to get a quick respond from eircom ?
    I did sent cancellation letter to both emails:
    broadbandcancellations@eircom.ie and phonecancellations@eircom.ie with all information.

Hi Audriusss,

Thanks for posting on the eircom Forum.

If you PM your home phone or eircom Account number I will check if phone and broadband cancellations have received your letters.

Kind regards,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Yshay

Hi Jessica,

I cxhecked with cancellations and PM you back.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

I have received my Eircom bill today and despite account should have been cancelled on 22/02/2012 as you confirmed to me by private message, I am charged until 15/03/2012.
    Can you please check and make sure I will receive the correct bill, charged only until 22/02/2012?

Thanks
    Jessica

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 leorobson

hi mark, i am leaving ireland next month and i spoke with customer service person she asked me to send a written letter to westgate address i am going to post it today. if nothing happen shall i contact you? thanks a lot

robson

leorobson wrote: »
    hi mark, i am leaving ireland next month and i spoke with customer service person she asked me to send a written letter to westgate address i am going to post it today. if nothing happen shall i contact you? thanks a lot

robson

Hi leorobson,

No problem :) if you don'y get confirmation form cancellations by next Monday confirming that they received the letter. Let me know and I will follow that up for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

My father is thinking of cancelling eircom in order to get UPC phone/broadband. UPC ask for a date to transfer service from Eircom.

What's a safe date to give, in order to ensure that my number isn't lost? 30 days from the day Eircom receive cancellation letter?

I don't want to leave it too late that my number isn't available for porting? I also don't want to make it too early so I incur an early termination charge.

Cancelling it shouldn't be so complicated! :confused:

My father is thinking of cancelling eircom in order to get UPC phone/broadband. UPC ask for a date to transfer service from Eircom.

What's a safe date to give, in order to ensure that my number isn't lost? 30 days from the day Eircom receive cancellation letter?

I don't want to leave it too late that my number isn't available for porting? I also don't want to make it too early so I incur an early termination charge.

Cancelling it shouldn't be so complicated! :confused:

Hi NeitherJohn,

The best thing to do is to contact cancellations through 1901 or 1800 242 633, as you are looking to port your number & depending on the time-frame UPC need to connect the service cancellation have set guidelines & time-frames in place to advise.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 leorobson

Dear Mark, I did't receive any confirmation letter from Eircom. please do favour for me.
    My account number is : 67262613 name: Robson Chelladurai

• Advertisement

leorobson wrote: »
    Dear Mark, I did't receive any confirmation letter from Eircom. please do favour for me.
    My account number is : ******** name: Robson Chelladurai

Thank you Robson,

I will PM you with details on your query. For data protection can you also amend your previous post above.

Kind regards,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭BlueValkyrie

Hi there,

I called 1901 to cancel my account with Eircom this afternoon. The agent (who was very helpful) told me to confirm this in writing to phonecancellations@eircom.net - which I have now done, but received an undeliverable reply.

I'm amazed to find a thread over a year old full of people quoting the same issue - why are Eircom still giving out an email address that doesn't work? After reading this thread I have also emailed broadbandcancellations@eircom.net - this has also bounced.

Can anyone advise?

Hi there,

I called 1901 to cancel my account with Eircom this afternoon. The agent (who was very helpful) told me to confirm this in writing to phonecancellations@eircom.net - which I have now done, but received an undeliverable reply.

I'm amazed to find a thread over a year old full of people quoting the same issue - why are Eircom still giving out an email address that doesn't work? After reading this thread I have also emailed broadbandcancellations@eircom.net - this has also bounced.

Can anyone advise?

Apologies for any confusion here.

You will need to use the email address : phonecancellations@eircom.ie

Kind regards,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭BlueValkyrie

Thanks Ant, I appreciate the quick response, and will try that now :)

Advertisement