Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blackberry vs nokia

Options
  • 12-04-2011 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

whats the difference between a blackberry curve 8520 and a nokia c3???

in plain english!!!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭missgroovy21

wow thanks there really does not look to be much of a difference.... except the price!!! thanks for your help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Captain Commie

Personally speaking, Blackberry is a lot more stable than Nokia and always has been. Battery will be much better on the 8520 as its designed as a business phone and whilst nokia always claim good battery life, they rarely deliver except on the high end range like communicator (I may be wrong).

If you want it for email then blackberry is the pure winner. Nokia only has push mail for exchange and the whole system is very clunky and un-intuitive to use. I have used several nokia phones with the mail for exchange app and really dont like it, there is also the fact that blackberry fits in easier with social media now as well.

At the end of the day the choice can only be made by you, but if messaging and social media are your thing then blackberry is far better.

side note, I have previously used the blackberry 8520 but never the nokia C3, the above is based on my objective use of the blackberry platform as well as the standard nokia platform.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭missgroovy21

i suppose i would use it for emails and the internet but not very very often though!!!!

thanks for your input

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭kirving

The battry life in that Nokia should be excellent really. I havn't used it, but it's got great reviews.

• Advertisement
Advertisement