Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selective reading?

Options
  • 12-04-2011 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is a really stupid question!

I'd love to go to a psychic to see what they have to say, but some of my family have had experiences where they were told that a certain person would become ill or even die, or other things like that...the thing is, I worry loads about my family, and if something bad was going to happen that would be beyond my control, I wouldn't want to know about it in advance!

Would it be really weird to ask only for the good stuff? Or would readers even agree to something like that?

Thanks for your help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 bananabobana

Hey, I dont think its stupid or unreasonable, I would be weary of someone who would tell you things like that anyway, as you said they arnt things in your control so there is no need or reason to hear these things, I dont think good experienced readers do, and i dont think they would mind you discussing it with them before hand, it is your reading, they want you to get the most out of your reading if they are geniune.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

There is nothing non sense in asking a psychic reader to please don't tell any bad like you mentioned above. For they are normal human beings like us and can easily understand it is hard to hear part which only few people will like hearing. They can take care of such things in their readings. But still it will depend upon the situation they are in... like clairaudient kind of jobs etc.

Advertisement