Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The rock v vin diesel

• 12-04-2011 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

In the new fast and the furious movie the rock and vin diesel slug it out, would it be a no contest in real life and the rock battering him?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

There's our Summerslam main event right there!

Vin Diesel has an awesome look, i'm sure with a little bit of in-ring training, Vince would be up for having him make a few appearances on TV and a match on a PPV.

Does he have any martial arts background, or is he just solely an actor?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

He has a big dancing background (break dancing mainly) so im sure that would help him in that he could move fast and would be fairly agile. I actually wouldn't be surprised if he appears on RAW and has something to do with Rock/Cena.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

I'm a wee bit tipsy after Man Utd v Chelsea and thought this was something to do with The Rock and Kevin Nash :D

But yeah, wouldn't be surprised to see Vin Diesel show up in support of the Rock at some stage, he would totally kick Cena's ass.
    Then again, Cena would only piss him off about The Pacifier ;)

Advertisement