Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP career investigation

• 12-04-2011 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭

What's an easy career to write this about?
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

i did mine on website design and engineering just said a bit about the course and said that i @shadowed@ my cousin for a day and that was it! its only like a page or 2 long

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I did mine on Accounting.

Try pick something you actually might want to do, it can help decide if you actually would like to do it or not. That's what I did, I was thinking of doing Accouting in college, but after the career investigation it became clear it really wasn't for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

BOHtox wrote: »
    What's an easy career to write this about?
    cheers
    I did Law for mine. Found it very easy to find extra information on the internet etc. And I got my LCVP Subjects (Business & Economics) to tie in with the career!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Jenvict

I did journalism. Its very easy because you just have to google the word journalism and then you get lots of info:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

I did primary teaching. It was easy enough :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement