Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Genuine MS Office Plus 2010 for 13.95

• 12-04-2011 8:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭

www.microsofthup.com

It's genuinely genuine. It's for home use only and your employer (or some business you know) must have it.

It's a bargain for €13.95

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭ArtyM

How do you know this is genuine? Not having a go, just wondering if you know anything about them. Seems too good to be true and domainname is questionable.
    No offence meant to OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

How do you get a code? Do you know what companies are participating?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

If it looks toooooooo good to be true it usually ........ is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭maki

It's certainly legit, although you do need to have a participating employer.

http://www.microsoft.com/ireland/hup/default.htm

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭eirman

A friend of mine who works in Eircom gave me a URL with a code embedded. The link bypasses the code input .... it just has a "pay now" button.

Unfortunately, I cannot share the link.

This is a real case of

It's not what you know ... It's who you know!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

For anyone who doesnt qualify under the program you can always purchase it legitimately from Software4Students.ie for €64.49 :cool:

http://www.software4students.ie/Microsoft_Office_2010_Professional_Plus-details.aspx

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Its well worth it over MS Office 2007 which was as slow and as stubborn as a mule.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Yep, definitely genuine. I got it through my employer a few months ago. Full package. It was around 650mb download.

Advertisement