Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zipp 303 wheels

Options
  • 12-04-2011 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi i have a pair of Zipp 303 wheels for sale, (owned by my brother in law) they are tubular and can be supplied with Tubs stuck on. they are in great condition. any questions please ask.

€795

zipps10.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭gerrybmw

Do you have two sets of 303s for sale - you have another set at:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71601566

Are any of the sets with a campagnolo freehub?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭dancecatz2000

yeah tried to delete that but couldn`t had price set a little to high, they are shimano freehub.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

yeah tried to delete that but couldn`t had price set a little to high, they are shimano freehub.
    Other thread now closed - if you need something like that doing, PM one of the Mods - don't run 2 ads for the same item

Thanks

Beasty

still forsale

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭NeedsTraining

Do they come supplied with the cassette? If so, what kind of cassette is it?

Where are you based? Possible to view in or near Dublin?

• Advertisement

Hi the cassette is a ultegra 12-25, yep you can have it too, I`ll bring them into work next Tuesday i work in town, can meet up in city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭NeedsTraining

Hi,

Not going to be around next week, taking advantage of the double bank holiday.

If the wheels are still available the week after, can you post here or drop a message.

BTW, are you open to negotiating on the price?

Cheers

Hey no problem, ill be off next weekend myself, ill let you know if there still available, price`s are always negotiable. Enjoy your holidays.

Mod note - bump deleted - don't do it again - Beasty

Advertisement