Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piece of plastic in my Dominos Pizza

Options
  • 12-04-2011 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

Ordered a pizza from Dominos just now, and apart from the girl being extremely rude and getting my order wrong (which i complained about and am now being sent a replacement), there is a piece of hard, sharp plastic in my pizza!!!

This was found in the half of my pizza that the girl got right, as I ordered a half and half and was hungry while waiting for my replacement.

Who do I complain to/what do i do?

The plastic was the size of a fingernail, sharp, ard and i could have definitely choked on it/cut my mouth/throat.

Very, very annoyed about this !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

Always have your order called back to you so you know they took it down correctly.

Other than that, I suppose Dominos HQ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

darsar wrote: »
    Always have your order called back to you so you know they took it down correctly.

Other than that, I suppose Dominos HQ

As I mentioned, the girl was extremely rude. she was rushing me off the phone and just after I ordered my pizza meal she rushed to call it back to me, when I had to stop her to add an additional item as she wasnt't going to give me the chance.
    The wrong order was probably my fault, it was the plastic I was complaining about.

Sent the pizza back, with the plastic piece, to be "investigated" by the area manager.

I'm honestly not one to complain, I would have let the wrong order slide and eat the half that was right, only the girl was so rude I felt I had to say something!

And finding a piece of plastic in your pizza is ridiculous!

Posted a picture to my facebook, and general consensus is that it's a piece of tile.

Just if anyone thought it was just cling film or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Post pic here... it was probably an acrylic nail or something that broke?

216491_10150155488509287_553924286_6313588_5641297_n.jpg

Definitely not a fake nail..

Now i did send the pizza & plastic piece back to the store, for "investigation".. But I was sure to take a picture of the plastic & pizza & box first.

• Advertisement

PlayGirl wrote: »
    Now i did send the pizza & plastic piece back to the store, for "investigation"

That's probably the end of it so. Not much else to be done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

That's probably the end of it so. Not much else to be done?
    A refund perhaps?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I would not have sent it back to the store, I would have rang their head office and let them deal with it.

But yeah, a refund and a few free pizzas should be sufficient.

Advertisement