Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What we love most about our animals...

• 12-04-2011 9:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭

This forum needs a thread for what we LOVE about animals. I adore animals & would look at photos of them & play with my dogs all day. I would never get sick of looking at pictures of animals.

So here is my first submission to the thread :D:D I can't quote the pictures, but click & take a look.

http://www.pbh2.com/wtf/for-sale-one-useless-but-adorable-cat/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

These are pictures of albino animals - some really unusual pictures.

http://www.animaltalk.us/albino-animals/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Wow! They are incredible! I love them - especially the lion and the koala bear!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

image0162.jpg

image0093.jpg

Fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Realdeal2

Up until a year ago I was so into dogs that I couldn't stop thinking and dreaming about actually getting one, everything has changed since then.
    Now I'm a proud owner of a small kitten, (not that small anymore :D) called Malta http://www.youtube.com/yoshikitana

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

will you do the pedals.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 Tanya1988

Ive quiet a few pets so its hard to choose what i love best i have 2 maine coon cats, 1 cavalier kings charges, 1 toy rat terrier, 1 african grey parror & 2 lovebirds. Probably the most amazing would be one of our cats in the morning first tim and last thing at night you have to turn on the bath taps lightly for her cold so she can have a wash. . she loves water and if you dont leave her do this she wont sleep, she will scratch the bathroom door until you leave hr in shes so set in her ways also our african grey parrot if she knows you have a hangover she will bang all her toys/bells in her cage just to annoy you!! classic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭dan_d

2 cats - one gets up behind you on the chair at dinner and insistently bumps your elbow until you pet her, whereupon she rubs herself all over you purring loudly! Also LOVE the way she likes her tummy being tickled...rolls on her back at every opportunity, writhes around the place as you rub her, with her paws kneading frantically at the thin air, purring loudly. The other one comes up and bumps your nose with hers at every opportunity - or pans out across your lap, nosing at your hand til you rub her!

It's very cute.Also love the way they wash each others faces. And follow the sunny spots around the garden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

image0093.jpg

This might just be the gayest looking creature on planet Earth.

Advertisement