Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laminate floors

Options
  • 12-04-2011 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Where can i get a good quality laminate about 12mm thick at a reasonable price around Galway or the West?
    Had a look in a few builder providers but they all seem to be below 10mm thick.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

laminate beyond 9 or 10 is unusual and may be just an industrial product

Why 12mm?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 House2011

We were looking for laminate when we were deciding on the finished floor level for the plumber for fitting radiators. We looked around in a few different shops and got some samples. One was about 8mm and the other 2 were 12mm. THere was a big difference in the quality.
    THat shop has since closed down so we're back to the drawing board. Now that we've seen the difference in quality between the two, we are hoping to find approx 12mm somewhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

House2011 wrote: »
    We were looking for laminate when we were deciding on the finished floor level for the plumber for fitting radiators. We looked around in a few different shops and got some samples. One was about 8mm and the other 2 were 12mm. THere was a big difference in the quality.
    THat shop has since closed down so we're back to the drawing board. Now that we've seen the difference in quality between the two, we are hoping to find approx 12mm somewhere!

OK, will send PM as to where I get mine, its 9mm max, is expensive but world class

Advertisement