Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

One plus with growing old!

• 12-04-2011 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

The one plus with growing old, I just got my renewal notice for insurance....
    Fully comp on my 1600cc and open drive on other bikes for €255....:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Nothing wrong with that. Enjoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

Jonybgud wrote: »
    The one plus with growing old, I just got my renewal notice for insurance....
    Fully comp on my 1600cc and open drive on other bikes for €255....:)

Now...if you could only get yer leg over it...............:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I'm paying the standard €460/ fully comp with Adelaide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭scorn

How old is 'old'? And how many years no-claims?

I'm still trying to get a decent quote in this country - foreign no-claims not accepted so you have to start from scratch... Should have 5 years in June so hopefully that counts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

I'm "not even" 40 and Fully Comp'd the Dullville, with open driving last sept for €200

That wouldn't even tax the cage for 6 months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭scorn

How many years no-claim bonus and with whom?

Over 40, 20 year old Bros 400 and it seems that the insurance company works it out as €1 per CC... feckers...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Im 28, 1 years ncb and i pay 500 fully comp with adelaide on a bandit 600.
    Not too bad i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

scorn wrote: »
    How many years no-claim bonus and with whom?

Over 40, 20 year old Bros 400 and it seems that the insurance company works it out as €1 per CC... feckers...

Axa. Full NCB. Full Bike licence since 1994.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Jonybgud

scorn wrote: »
    How old is 'old'? And how many years no-claims?

I'm still trying to get a decent quote in this country - foreign no-claims not accepted so you have to start from scratch... Should have 5 years in June so hopefully that counts.
    Got my licence in 1985, I've been back here on the bike since 2006, never had a claim tg, it's through AXA.

Advertisement