Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's 21 nightclub like?

Options
  • 12-04-2011 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Play school!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Clearl

NoQuarter wrote: »
    Play school!

so age group doesnt go over 21? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

No, very much not anything over 21 in there tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i was going to come in here and say 'gavin will be along soon'. ah well:D

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Scrambled egg

Full of underagers and a bit of a complete shithole :)

• Advertisement

i was going to come in here and say 'gavin will be along soon'. ah well:D

"Dublin City Forums Club and to a smaller extent Pub Guide", has a nice ring to it.
    Full of underagers and a bit of a complete shithole :)

If you're in an over 18's establishment, you are assumed 18, wonder if the courts would abide by that!?

Bit of a dive, but cheap drink, never empty, and it's bang centre in town. Tis handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Shíte!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

nacker kip

partyndbs wrote: »
    nacker kip

Just because you're not old enough to go there doesn't mean it's a "knacker kip" tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I'm old enough to go there and I can tell you that it's an accurate description. Full of scumbags IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Last time I was there (about a year ago) the clientelle had changed from students to all foreigners. I thought it was better like that though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Full of knackers and its a deathtrap.. navigating those stairs when drunk is bloody mad....

Korvanica wrote: »
    Full of knackers and its a deathtrap.. navigating those stairs when drunk is bloody mad....

Purty Kitchens stairs are a lot worse!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

I havn't been to 21 in years, used to sneak in when I was 16 + 17..it's minly 6th years and 5th years who go there. It used to be great a few years ago before the Wright Venue came along alot of singers would have their after partys in there like Chris Brown and Rihanna.

Now from what I've heard it's mainly Spanish + Asian people who club there aswell as the teenyboppers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Dante

Shít

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

It's full of 5th-6th years and foreigners, plays shíte music and the staff in general are a bunch of dickheads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Dante

RMD wrote: »
    It's full of 5th-6th years and foreigners, plays shíte music and the staff in general are a bunch of dickheads.

Couldn't have said it better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Crap selection of drinks, no cocktails etc

Bit of a dive tbh.

Went there for a mates 21st in February, 1st (and last) time. Was expecting much more after hearing all about it and the fact that celebs (used to) go there.

Felt like a proper "aul wan" and i'm only 23.

Also, management fecked things up completely. We were all suppose to get free in and an area reserved but they forgot to put our names on the list and after much arguing, ended up having to pay in (before 11pm)!!!

Crap smoking area too, on the side of the street, no shelter if raining or seats etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Last time I was there (about a year ago) the clientelle had changed from students to all foreigners. I thought it was better like that though!

It used to be quite good. What I've seen in there during the past 2 years is that the Irish have somewhat moved on from there. Now there are just tons of asian/middle-eastern guys, wearing ****ty leather jackets and making a night out feel like a scene from West Side Story.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

discus wrote: »
    It used to be quite good. What I've seen in there during the past 2 years is that the Irish have somewhat moved on from there. Now there are just tons of asian/middle-eastern guys, wearing ****ty leather jackets and making a night out feel like a scene from West Side Story.

It was an absolute dive five years ago when I was 18, doesn't sound like anything's changed. I'd much prefer Qbar, which can actually be a good night if you're with a good crowd and you're already hammered. 21's is tiny also.

• Advertisement
Advertisement