Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L.C.V.P portfolio

• 13-04-2011 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

The L.C.V.P portfolios must be in tomorrow. Unfortunately I have been living a nightmare with my teacher the past two years, who is selfish and not capable of teaching in any way possible....:( any way while she handed me the bag for the portfolio, it stated clearly on the outside "Your name, should not under any circumstances be placed on this envelope of it's contents". Part of the portfolio is a C.V? Does this mean we are not allowed put our name on our C.V? Also our teacher asked us to put our name and exam number on the front of the portfolio... what has everyone else done? :confused::confused::confused:
    I would really appreciate any reply, thanks, Fiona.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

Fiona1993 wrote: »
    The L.C.V.P portfolios must be in tomorrow. Unfortunately I have been living a nightmare with my teacher the past two years, who is selfish and not capable of teaching in any way possible....:(
    Do we have the same teacher?!?! :P

Fiona1993 wrote: »
    any way while she handed me the bag for the portfolio, it stated clearly on the outside "Your name, should not under any circumstances be placed on this envelope of it's contents". Part of the portfolio is a C.V? Does this mean we are not allowed put our name on our C.V? Also our teacher asked us to put our name and exam number on the front of the portfolio... what has everyone else done? confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

its ok for it to be on the CV id say but definetly not on the front page! :O we only put the exam no. on the front page, then the table of contents and then the portfolio documents in the order that they are in the TOC.
    hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 StarCollision

It just means your name shouldn't be on the outside of the envelope or on your written exam you'll do in a few weeks. The front page of your portfolio should have your full name and exam number on it, don't worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Is it not Friday it's due in for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Correct , it is due Friday.

Advertisement