Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC Fight Club Codes

• 13-04-2011 4:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Im looking to get 12 tickets for UFC 131 in vancouver. For sale for fight club members on thursday (6 max per member). Is there any way to get a current fight club members code, or do i have to join up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,948 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Si Conando wrote: »
    Im looking to get 12 tickets for UFC 131 in vancouver. For sale for fight club members on thursday (6 max per member). Is there any way to get a current fight club members code, or do i have to join up?

You can use any member's code, so long as they aint using it themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Si Conando

Dont suppose anyone here has a code i could use? Would my best bet be sherdog?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Might be hard to find someone you don't know willing to give out there code. It's the same code for all events and you could use there code again for an event they might want to go to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

How about Join up ;)

Might be hard to find someone you don't know willing to give out there code. It's the same code for all events and you could use there code again for an event they might want to go to.

Ah didnt realise it was the same code for all the events. Gonna have to join twice so. Cant wait, there's gonna be some sick knockouts on June 11th!!

• Advertisement

Si Conando wrote: »
    Ah didnt realise it was the same code for all the events. Gonna have to join twice so. Cant wait, there's gonna be some sick knockouts on June 11th!!

I don't think it will sell out just to Fight Club members, you should have no problem getting them in the presale.

UFC Newsletter Presale
    Starts Friday, April 15 at 10am PT
    Presale Password: COACHES

I don't think it will sell out just to Fight Club members, you should have no problem getting them in the presale.

UFC Newsletter Presale
    Starts Friday, April 15 at 10am PT
    Presale Password: COACHES

It's Canada, it'll sell out, they piss there pants over there at the mere mention of an event

scudzilla wrote: »
    It's Canada, it'll sell out, they piss there pants over there at the mere mention of an event

No GSP on the card so I don't think this one will sell out in one day, there are only 3 Canadians on the card, Sam Stout, Jesse Bongfeldt & Nick Ring.

Yeah tickets will be tough for that one. Canada does love its fights .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

Big talk for this, it will sell out believe me, might be ok though

• Advertisement

Got 6 $250 tickets. Was looking for either the $100 or $150 tickets. I was on ticketmaster yesterday just as they went on sale, and almost straight away you couldnt buy more than 1 ticket for the 100 or 150 level

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

scudzilla wrote: »

Piss there pants is a massive understatement. Being on FC chat when the rumors get confirmed that the event will be in Canada and the amount of people that come into the chat room and ask just one question "Do you know when the presale is happening ?" is just crazy at least 10 an hour.

What is worse aswell is that the Canadians are the worst fans in MMA and serious hypocrites. What I was told at 111, they boo'ed Fitch for being so boring and yet when GSP fought they cheered him despite GSP being incredibly boring that night.

unknown13 wrote: »
    Piss there pants is a massive understatement. Being on FC chat when the rumors get confirmed that the event will be in Canada and the amount of people that come into the chat room and ask just one question "Do you know when the presale is happening ?" is just crazy at least 10 an hour.

What is worse aswell is that the Canadians are the worst fans in MMA and serious hypocrites. What I was told at 111, they boo'ed Fitch for being so boring and yet when GSP fought they cheered him despite GSP being incredibly boring that night.

Don't get me started on this, Fight Club USED to be a great place, until 83 when it was invaded by GSP nut huggers, a lot of members left then or just stopped posting.

Advertisement