Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitesurfing Deal for Boards

Options
  • 13-04-2011 10:24am
    Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hello there,
    Just thought we'd let you know about today's Boards Deal as it is something some of you may be interested in. And cornbb said it would be alright to stick up a post letting you know :D

We have a 3 hour kitesurfing lesson with Hooked Kitesurfing in Duncannon, Co. Wexford for €40, normally €100.

You can check out the deal itself here or the Boards thread is here.

Any questions, just ask!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Rougebladez

Ill start by sayin I dont know anyone in Hooked kitesurfing.

For those of ye thinking of trying Kitesurfing this is an absolute cracker of a deal. You wont find it cheaper anywhere.Youll prob pay up to 120 blips for 3 hours of lessons.

If you do take them up on the offer have the courtesy of wearing a balaclava when doing the lessons cos youll be robbong the instructers.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dean o gamhna

hello there,
    just recieved some kitesurfing equipment for a present i got one lesson for 120 euro for 3 hours it was very expensive.im wondering if there is any experienced lads out there who are willing to show us the basics.i would love to get the hang of this sport.cheers everbody dublin <snip>

Mod Note: No phone numbers please, use PM to contact user.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 k173surf3r

Hi Dean,

Glad that you are keen on getting into what is a great sport.

My advice is to put the toys away until you have saved up for another 6 hours of lessons. Another €240 is a small price to pay for proper training and initial supervision where your instructor can teach you safety practices and risk awareness; which will set you up for an accident-free career.

I am not an instructor or connected to a kiteschool, so have no vested interest. It is the same advice I would give to a friend.

Good winds,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Ronnie Beck

Isn't this the surfing forum

Advertisement