Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekday Breakfast in Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

i always found monto beside the boat was nicer

No! Went there a couple of times cos we were too late for Matts. Horrible compared with Matts.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hamstercrusher

+1 for Cafe Sofia as well am in there often enough that I know the staff very well, they take care of their customers and the you get a very large brekkie for a good price, plus if ya wanna pick and choose what you want theyll do it for you :cool:

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

The Kingfisher is a great little spot! It's always jammers, the prices are great and believe me it is clean! I think that they're open for weekends too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

The Kingfisher is a great little spot! It's always jammers, the prices are great and believe me it is clean! I think that they're open for weekends too!

The Kingfisher looks like the type of place that a red-faced farmer would eat while up in Dublin to buy a new blazer. But the breakfast is great. So are the fish and chips. It's a well ran place, and always busy for a reason.

Advertisement