Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for room cm085

Options
  • 13-04-2011 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭

hi i'm looking for a lecturers room cm085. i can't seem for the life of me find it. i 'm looking at cm086 store room but there are no cm08* around it. does anyone know how to find it?

tnx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭breedie

With all the cutbacks perhaps you should open the store room door. There might be a filing cabinet inside named CM085. Your lecturer is in the middle drawer. :)

Or, you could contact your Department Administrator and ask them where the office is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

hopefully someone will know here but thanks for your useless comment breedie

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭ullickmagee

CM-085 is the classroom around the corner from that store room.. if you stand facing the store room door , go right, then left through the double doors and CM-085 is the double doors on your right.. Or ring reception at 202010 and they will get you there>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

thank you

Advertisement