Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire on Bray Head

Options
  • 13-04-2011 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what the fire on Bray Head was about yesterday?? This is a photo from last night... Was it a controlled burn or just knackers being (Ahem) Knackers ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

great pic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Was it not on Monday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SimonPRepublic

The big one I saw was last night, but maybe there was on Monday too. I could see from Dalkey Head and stretched in a big line up from the near the cliff to the almost the top. It spread in a line but then looked controlled as it didn't move any further. Thought it was controlled burning at first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭FluffyCat

Bray people headline

GORSE FIRE blazed on Bray Head yesterday for several hours, blocking the cliff walk and causing disruption to Dart services.

Fires on bray head are nothing new. I used to think we would get days of school when I was younger with all the smoke!
    Never happened:(

Advertisement