Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returned Goods

Options
  • 13-04-2011 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭

Bought a pair of shoes from the UK... they arrived the wrong size, so I returned them wiyjon 2 days. It had now been 13 days since sent and the store had not received them yet. I sent the shoes via AnPost at the cost of over a tenner but wad not offered sny tracking method. All I have is the receipt of postage.

What are my options here as I'm getting concerned that they may be lost in the post?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

You would have needed to send via reg post I'd say.

It's possible they are lost; happened a credit card application of mine which I hadn't sent via reg post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

Did you contact the store before returning them? If it was their error, they should have arranged collection.

If it was your error, did you include the order / customer reference so that they could be identified?

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭noah45

I also sent a pair of shoes back to Schuu in cork using their return label on March 28th, they haven't been seen since. I didn't send them registered and stupidly put my confidence in an post.

Is there any way of searching for lost packages with an post?

Advertisement