Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th Bday Venue

Options
  • 13-04-2011 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I'm looking for a place to have drinks and nibbles for my 30th bday in a bar in Dublin City Centre. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

skazy wrote: »
    I'm looking for a place to have drinks and nibbles for my 30th bday in a bar in Dublin City Centre. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

odeon, harcourt st?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 skazy

The Odeon's probably a bit too big as I'm looking at around 30-40 people.

Anyone know any cool bars where we can get a large area and order some nibbles?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mr_Ekan

Try downstairs in The International. I'd mine there recently, the grub was good (it seems if you buy enough drink you get it for free:D...bout €3 per head otherwise), the staff were sound and of course it's got a jukebox, which is pretty damn handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

Dicey's on Harcourt street is pretty cool. Decent food and they can section off an area to suit your needs. I was at an engagement party there recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

con1982 wrote: »
    Dicey's on Harcourt street is pretty cool. Decent food and they can section off an area to suit your needs. I was at an engagement party there recently.

i was at a 30th there a couple of years ago, its was great

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

The George.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

The George.

do they do food like the op asked?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

do they do food like the op asked?
    drinks and nibbles

Probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail