Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you need a sound engineer?

• 13-04-2011 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello. everyone.

My name is Jin.
    I'm a sound engineer from korea with many years expierience as a sound engineer.
    I'm currently living a temple bar Dublin I'm collaborating with a solo folk musician.
    But My ambitious is to introduce good music from Ireland to Korea via my music lable.

As a sound engineer, I can give a some help and advise to you. It could be even mixing and recording.

I'm interest in music, such as, Damien Rice, Swell season, Corrs, Radio Dept, Cold Play, Script, Benfolds, Regina spector, Taylor swift, Daisuke Tanabe, Five for fighting, Iron and wine, Bonnie Somerville, Yonsi and Alex.. etc.

My korean music label hosts a variety music genre's such as indie rock, folk, acoustic, soft-eletronica.
    If you have any questions or maybe you just want to discuss project,
    Don't hesitate to get in touch.
    Kind regards Jin.

Jin@rainbowtape.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jin.

bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

Hi Jin,

Sounds interesting. There are links to our stuff in my signature below.

Cheers,

Dec.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Major Lovechild

Interesting indeed.

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

Advertisement