Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bohs -v- Rovers 15/04 19.35

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Leejo

Which he did.

After being told to go out and do it properly. In my opinion, and I'd say most peoples opinion a hand wave from 30 yards away isn't a significant apology for kicking a ball towards a group of people and hitting a young lad with down syndrome and hurting him.
    And the 'racist chanting' has been done to death. It never happened. It was an epic fail from the bohs fans who doctored the video footage. Which leads nicely into:

'Cos Bohs fans have nothing else better to do. :rolleyes: It was spotted and pointed out at the time on tv at the time by both Bohs fans, Rovers fans and neutrals, it happend. Then there's singing that racist 'Adebayor' song replacing Adebayor with N'Do. You keep littering the thread with lies about Bohs to suit your own agenda though.

Bohs fans probably doctored this image too.
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs195.ash2/45790_1261172669664_1840129603_519246_4137709_n.jpg

PS Bohtox you missed

Going to a Cliftonville match with their 'mates' and causing fights in the stand.

Charging Bohs fans in 2005 after a match - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAB1eI4VvXk Video only catches them running back towards their own stand when confronted by Stewards and Guards.

Going into Bohs stand with the sole intention to cause trouble - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVgBvmuqGFE

Edit - On second thought maybe this should be locked, this is going nowhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Pal wrote: »
    I support Bohs and have had enough of this abuse.

Please lock this thread.

I agree, its turning into a "our fans are better than yours" bullsh'it. Or turn it back to the football.

What about Buckley having to go to work that night... I'd say his employer was happy it ended a draw or he'd have been on such a high he wouldnt have done a tap!

He had a great second half. I think Rossi looked a tad unfit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭OhNoYouDidn't

Leejo wrote: »
    After being told to go out and do it properly. In my opinion, and I'd say most peoples opinion a hand wave from 30 yards away isn't a significant apology for kicking a ball towards a group of people and hitting a young lad with down syndrome and hurting him.

'Cos Bohs fans have nothing else better to do. :rolleyes: It was spotted and pointed out at the time on tv at the time by both Bohs fans, Rovers fans and neutrals, it happend. Then there's singing that racist 'Adebayor' song replacing Adebayor with N'Do. You keep littering the thread with lies about Bohs to suit your own agenda though.

Bohs fans probably doctored this image too.
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs195.ash2/45790_1261172669664_1840129603_519246_4137709_n.jpg

PS Bohtox you missed

Going to a Cliftonville match with their 'mates' and causing fights in the stand.

Charging Bohs fans in 2005 after a match - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAB1eI4VvXk Video only catches them running back towards their own stand when confronted by Stewards and Guards.

Going into Bohs stand with the sole intention to cause trouble - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVgBvmuqGFE

Edit - On second thought maybe this should be locked, this is going nowhere.

Would you not give it a rest. You have had your arsed touched here. Even the Shels fans are laughing at you.

Dragging up incidents of 15 years ago? Seriously? Way to prove my point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Trilla wrote: »
    I agree, its turning into a "our fans are better than yours" bullsh'it. Or turn it back to the football.

What about Buckley having to go to work that night... I'd say his employer was happy it ended a draw or he'd have been on such a high he wouldnt have done a tap!

He had a great second half. I think Rossi looked a tad unfit

Give it up. It's not gonna happen :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

How would MON know there was a DS lad in a group of people that he accidentally fired a ball towards?

This is one of the most retarded thread derails I ever witnessed on this forum. This stuff flies over on your forum and fool.ie but do you have any idea how petty and insane this all looks to neutrals who might have swung in to read the match thread?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

The thread was ok until one Bohs fan decided that one incident had to be brought up and 'defended' and then listed off others..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I'm clicking this now...

unfollow-thread.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Dave! wrote: »
    I'm clicking this now...

unfollow-thread.png

Don't bother as they don't work?

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

Jut got a chance to check out this thread since Friday night.

Some real classics from ONYD.:rolleyes: You're driving the mass bannings even closer all by yourself.

Did you not read anything on the LOI group that was discussed? Ridiculous stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Very interesting use of the term 'riot'. :)

And the 'racist chanting' has been done to death. It never happened. It was an epic fail from the bohs fans who doctored the video footage. Which leads nicely into:

The point is, after every derby, you have some incident to whine over, whether real or imaginary. In this case its taking a small incident where a kid got hit with a stray ball. It happens. Now you are using his disability to try and score points. Its typical of your lot and your permarage.

Its tedious, tiresome and predictable.

If you spent a fraction of the energy you put into trying to make us look bad into your clubs problems, you might not have them

I was watching the match on TG4 and I could hear it. You're in denial. Accept you're a minnow team with blow in supporters supplementing your scumbag supporters!

• Advertisement

BOHtox wrote: »
    I was watching the match on TG4 and I could hear it. You're in denial. Accept you're a minnow team with blow in supporters supplementing your scumbag supporters!

Thats it petal, get it all out.

Don't worry about whether its true or not, get it off your chest.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Leejo

BOHtox wrote: »

And a board with a convicted hooligan on it...

And a board with a convicted hooligan on it...

No we don't, but like I say, keep proving my point with your nonsense.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Jaysis, the bohs lads aren't taking the late equaliser at all well :D

Leejo, BOHtox, you're better than this..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Jesus christ lads, this thread is a fcuking joke.

Like every single post, bar one or two, since page 6 or 7 is just ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭shanec1928

gary mcCabes little tantrum for the red

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

This thread has gone as far as it can go I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement