Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminding

Options
  • 13-04-2011 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi all,

Apologies mods if this post is in the wrong place.

Does anyone know of any childminders in the Emly/Tipp town area?

Any info greatly appreciated

pm details if you have any

thanks so much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

what sort of hours would it be, my girlfriend is a qualified childminder near tipp town too

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I don't think searching the Internet for a child-minder is appropriate.
    Sorry OP, but thread closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭WWC1

Hi Insect Overload,

"I don't think searching the Internet for a child-minder is appropriate.
    Sorry OP, but thread closed."

I would like to clarify that I wasn't searching the entire net for a childminder that I would take on board without any references/recommendations.

I asked in a local forum with the intent of vetting any potential replies.

Crèche facilities are limited in the area. I had hoped to get a name of someone locally that minds children at home. Next step would be to meet with said person, look for references and qualifications and speak with any other mums that leave their children in this person’s care. Then, and only then, would I be happy to leave my child in this person’s care.

I should have detailed this in first post.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

WWC1 wrote: »
    Hi Insect Overload

I would almost have let this go, but then you went an spent my name wrong.
    If your thread gets closed, PM a mod. Don't take it upon yourself to start a new one.

Merging this one with the original now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Hi WWC,

I hope you can see why it would be prudent for us to close this, too. Firstly, as Insect Overlord said, the issue is a sensitive one for obvious reasons.

I know you have clarified what you meant, but I don't think it would be appropriate for other posters to name names here on this forum.

If anyone does have a suggestion for WWC, perhaps it might be a good idea to get in touch via Private Message (PM).

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement