Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift for a seven year old boy - any ideas?

Options
  • 13-04-2011 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭

My husband's two little nieces (aged 2 & 4) and his nephew (aged 7) are coming to visit us next week for a few days. We don't get to see as much of them as we would like as they live almost 200 miles away from us so we are very excited about their visit.

We have planned some day trips and a party for them etc. However, I would like to give them each a little present when they are going home, I have the girl's presents sorted but I'm really stuck for ideas for the boy's present as I have no idea what seven year old boys are interested in.

I would be really grateful for any suggestions you may have.

Thanks in advance, Mrs D :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Ben 10 seems to be very popular with that age group. You didn't mention what price range you are looking for, but there are plenty of cheap Ben 10 toys available.

Also, anything to do with dinosaurs will likely be welcomed.

LEGO is one of those toys ideal for that age as well. I've never met a kid who didn't like LEGO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

Hi MrsD007...

I run Woodentoys.ie and ToysOnline.ie... here are some ideas from our shop:

(Shipping is free for orders over €60 and only €5.99 below that amount)

2653a.jpg&w=200&h=161
    Swallow Infrared Flyer L2653
    €29.99

4728.jpg&w=200&h=145
    Archers Bow and Arrow and Target Set L4728
    €17.99

8084_prod_cat.jpg&w=200&h=156
    LEGO® STAR WARS™ Snowtrooper (TM) Battle Pack 8084
    €14.99

7967_prod_cat.jpg&w=200&h=156
    LEGO® Racers Fast 7967
    €11.99

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

. You didn't mention what price range you are looking for, but there are plenty of cheap Ben 10 toys available.
    I was hoping to keep it under €50 if I could.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Lego, Lego and more Lego. They just can't get enough of it! :-)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

find out what he is in to.

Books,football/rugby jerseys,other football stuff.

Lego does completely rock though too:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Lolalane

I agree with lego, my 7yr old is a bit past Ben 10 now. The other thing he loves are books, especial ones with interesting facts about stuff.

Advertisement