Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap ladder in Naas or surrounding area

• 13-04-2011 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Im loooking for a ladder to use in Naas but it needs to fit into a hatchback car So a folding ladder is required. I need to reach about 12-13ft. I have 2 ladders at home but both are 2 piece and about 15ft each length so I cant take any of them with me so the ladder isnt really needed for anything but this job so cheap is the way to go.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

google surveyors ladders: they go about 3.3 m but are not cheap except when in lidl/aldi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

This one might work for you and is reasonable at €69 from Woodies. I recently paid €179 for a similar one in Homebase. Handy for throwing in the car and extends aboutn 3.4meters.

Advertisement