Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB Mains Charger

Options
  • 13-04-2011 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

Similar to the type you get with the iPhone.

Anyone know where I can pick one up that doesn't cost an arm or a leg (bricks and mortar ideally)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Check the 2 euro store, think i saw them there. Barring that, pop into local hotel, and say you forgot it on a recent trip, could they check lost and found!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,480 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

2 Euro shops have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

Had a look in a €2 store - no joy. Just to be clear, what I'm talking about is

apple-3pin-usb-mains-adapter-a1299-iphone-3-3gs-4-m-7118-1301998006.jpeg

the plug itself not the cable. Which €2 stores have ye seen them in if those are what ye mean?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Lidl had them, not the exact same as apple ones but you had 2 usb ports on it so you can charge 2 devices and it had a power plug so you didnt lose you socket. Was about 8 euro I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

There are a couple of guys selling them over on the Electronics section of adverts.ie if this is of any use to you; and you need them in a hurry. Otherwise dealextreme....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

Got one in Power City in the end. Was marked at €6.99 but it scanned at the till at €5.50. Seems good quality too.

Advertisement