Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet for Internet cafe

• 13-04-2011 4:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭

Dear all,

I'm running an Internet cafe in Dublin city centre with about 20 computers.

I've been using Eircom business 24MB download/1MB upload for over a year now. I can not put up with this cr@p ISP anymore.:mad:

I'm paying €145 a month at the moment. My question is, do I have any better options?

Thank you in advance.

Steven

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Maybe look at a UPC SME package? You could get 30/3 for €69 (ex VAT). It is definitely faster than Eircom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Thanks Paul.

Money is not important really, as I'm already paying €145 per month.

Speed and reliablity is what I need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

No UPC on Dame street, great news.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 431 ✭✭Diggerdunne

upc is been installed on john dillon street shortly and its only around the corner from dame street so maybe they will have it there soon....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭-=al=-

i was in the capel st buildings today in a room of about 20 computers, done a couple of speed and ping tests, it had magnet broadband, and it was excellent

did you try magnet or digiweb? ...don't know too much about broadband for business myself =/

• Advertisement
Advertisement