Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Tats

Options
  • 13-04-2011 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi have heard that a really good tattoo artist exist in waterford . I am told this guy is Turkish, anyone know the address THX KKFELLA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

kkfella wrote: »
    Hi have heard that a really good tattoo artist exist in waterford . I am told this guy is Turkish, anyone know the address THX KKFELLA
    nah, it's a lie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kkfella

so whats a lie, that a good tattoo artist exist in waterford or they gut is turkish

KKFELLA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

There's a fella on town that's good alright but I'm not sure if he is Turkish or what though. Yakuza tattoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Only really good place in Waterford would be JMD'S

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Tanya1988

not that I know off...& the only good place really would be JMD's

http://www.jmdsbodyart.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭MikeyReilly

If you want a top class tattoo in waterford you can't go past JMD. Simple as that. Well worth the €120 per hour!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lendaredev

kkfella wrote: »

yeah yakuza tatoo i got a tat in jmds and yakuza, way preffered the turkish guy in yakuzo, jmds are so ignorant and up themselves not friendly at all, where as yakuza, ur man made me feel very welcome chatting away to me the whole time, and alot cheaper than jmds!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DaleB91

Dan in Yakusa is the man! I've got all my tattoos from him, have two half sleeves, a rib cage piece, a chest piece and my shoulder blades. He's so friendly, I went to Joe Myler and talked to him about getting a tattoo but i was like fcuk that their to arrogant, went to Dan and just chatted and threw about some ideas and like 4 days later I was in his chair getting done. Hope that helps.

Advertisement