Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farm Fresh Eggs

Options
  • 13-04-2011 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Im looking for a place to buy Free range eggs in Kildare. Living in Celbridge.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

There's a small grocery in Kilcock who sells her own eggs. Turn right at the bridge and it's just on the left.

Or just keep your eyes open when out and about for signs in gardens of people selling hen and duck eggs from home.

Or do what I did and get a couple of hens :)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Boo_hoo

Would love to have a few hens but i don't have enough place for them to roam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

Boo_hoo wrote: »
    Im looking for a place to buy Free range eggs in Kildare. Living in Celbridge.

Lidl, Aldi, Tesco all have free range.

But possibly you're looking for farm fresh?

Hillside Farm, Maynooth Road, Celbridge 01 6288470

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

There's a Farmers Market every Friday from 10am to 3pm in the Village at Lyons. Pretty sure I saw some free-range eggs there last Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 savy2011

theres farmers market in naas from 10-3pm evey saturday and they do fresh eggs. i do see signs the odd time of them being sold from houses i know of one in naas but might be a bit far to travel from celbridge - keep ur eye out round celbridge im sure someone does it also on the back roads

• Advertisement
Advertisement