Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Masturbation

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

I find that if I go more than 2 or 3 days I start to get antsy,short tempered and generally ratty.

Same here, but I get cramps, that won't go away until I blow my beans.

I'm in my 30's but I will never forget those teen years when a change in wind direction could give me a stiffy.

I almost missed my stop getting off a bus because of my trouser tent, which was noticeable due to my tracksuit pants. I was sitting downstairs and I think it was the vibrations off the engine that did it to me. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Breadedone

Do you not feel the need because you have regular sex? If not, such a lack of a sex drive strikes me as a reason to visit a GP.
    Four months ago, I would have said "yes", but since then I separated from with my wife of six years, so it has to be "no".

So you think this could really be an issue? To be honest I would be somewhat embarrassed talking about this matter with a GP. I'm otherwise fit and healthy, and they would probably dismiss me as "just me" anyway... it's just that I don't think about sex every minute of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Breadedone wrote: »
    So you think this could really be an issue? To be honest I would be somewhat embarrassed talking about this matter with a GP. I'm otherwise fit and healthy, and they would probably dismiss me as "just me" anyway... it's just that I don't think about sex every minute of the day.

It's not that you need to think about it every minute of the day. But that it is a normal, healthy part of life. Not having a sex drive at all is unusual and could be an issue. I can in no way give opinions on what it could be on here, but I think a trip to the GP would be no harm.

No need to be embarrassed at all, GPs see and hear all sorts. If you genuinely have no sex drive, you may as well get it checked out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭careca11

It's not that you need to think about it every minute of the day. But that it is a normal, healthy part of life. Not having a sex drive at all is unusual and could be an issue. I can in no way give opinions on what it could be on here, but I think a trip to the GP would be no harm.

No need to be embarrassed at all, GPs see and hear all sorts. If you genuinely have no sex drive, you may as well get it checked out.

myself and wife had a very healthy sex-drive , so there was no need really for me to be tugging the 1-eyed-milkman,
    but in the past couple of months I've had treatment due to mild-depression (mostly brought on by changes in work and job safety etc) , now I'm on medication ......................side effect is erection problems

I'm getting there , but it's been a torrid couple of months ,

careca11 wrote: »
    myself and wife had a very healthy sex-drive , so there was no need really for me to be tugging the 1-eyed-milkman,
    but in the past couple of months I've had treatment due to mild-depression (mostly brought on by changes in work and job safety etc) , now I'm on medication ......................side effect is erection problems

I'm getting there , but it's been a torrid couple of months ,

Yeah that is a common issue with depression and medication by all accounts. I guess whenever your next GP visit is you could mention it as a side effect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I'm late 30s and me and wife have a good sex life. I'd say I masturbate as much now as I always did, which is most days and sometimes several times a day.

And like a lot of others here, sometimes I might go several days without a session, in which case I get very cranky, irritable and generally dangerous until the backlog is cleared.

Also I've read that there is statistically less incidence of prostate cancer in men who ejaculate frequently versus those who don't. Which is nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Harrocks

Teens it was like finding a new toy to play with.
    20s all about finding that special lady to play with.
    30s have that special someone to play with and still have my toy to fall back on when need arises the best free relaxant there is.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭AlanBr

Sorry about the randomness but does anyone know or have any tips on improving your "cumshot" ? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

AlanBr wrote: »
    Sorry about the randomness but does anyone know or have any tips on improving your "cumshot" ? :pac:

Jab a finger up your arse.

EDIT: What exactly do you mean by improve?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I think it was the vibrations off the engine that did it to me
    Known colloquially as 'Diesel Dick' though I suspect the affliction first appeared during the golden age of steam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭AlanBr

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    Jab a finger up your arse.

EDIT: What exactly do you mean by improve?

Further distance really...

Pineapple juice, your lady friend will love you then :P

Seriously though, what is the issue?

I knew a guy who had to visit a GP when trying to conceive with his wife. He received some sort of substance that allegedly turned his semen into a substance not too dissimilar from the sticky stuff that fixes CDs to the front covers of magazines!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

Further distance really...

Apply pressure to the area between your testicles and anus just before the point of, and throughout ejaculation.

1kapow.gif

EDIT: What's the scientific term for that specific area? I call it the barse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    Apply pressure to the area between your testicles and anus just before the point of, and throughout ejaculation.

1kapow.gif
    EDIT: What's the scientific term for that specific area? I call it the barse.

its called your "tisnapiece" because it tisnapiece of your arse or balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

You shouldn't press there. If you do then the semen travels into your bowel or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

its called your "tisnapiece" because it tisnapiece of your arse or balls.

Or your "taint" because it taint your balls & it taint your ass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

iMax wrote: »
    Or your "taint" because it taint your balls & it taint your ass
    on a woman it's called the chin rest. :D
    fabbydabby wrote: »
    I have heard anecdotally that a regular tug reduces your risk of prostrate cancer but that said, it could be a load of blloks, if you pardon the pun.
    i've read recently that regular masturbation does indeed cut the risk of prostate cancer significantly, but googling it now all i get is a bunch of old articles saying it increases your chances, not decreases, so who knows. :(

there was one bbc article saying it *may* cut the risk, but it was from 2003 and i remember reading something based on a new study, only in the last year or so.

anyway, i'd like to take this very rare opportunity to openly call everyone in the thread a wanker without getting banned. :D

also, it seems like a good time to whip out this classic. :)
    The Pope had become very ill and was taken to many doctors who were all quite skilled in the latest medical techniques. None of them could figure out how to cure him, or even what ailed him. Finally, a wise old physician was brought in. After an hour, he came out and told the cardinals that the bad news was that the Pope had a difficult disorder of the testicles -- terminal blue balls.

He said that the good news was that all the Pope had to do to be cured was to have sex a couple of times. Well, of course this was not good news to the cardinals, who argued about it at length. Finally they went to the Pope himself with the doctor and explained the situation. After some thought, the Pope stated, "I reluctantly agree, but only under four very strict conditions."

The cardinals were amazed and there arose quite and uproar. Over all of the noise there came a single voice that asked, "And what are the four conditions?" The room immediately stilled.
    The Pope replied, "First the girl must be blind, so that she cannot see with whom she is having sex. Second, she must be deaf, so that she cannot hear with whom she is having sex. And third, she must be mute so that if she somehow figures it all out, she can tell no one."

After another long pause, a voice finally asked, "And the fourth condition?"

The Pope replied, "Big tits!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,566 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

i think its called the pereneum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Lahm wrote: »
    You shouldn't press there. If you do then the semen travels into your bowel or something.

And with that nugget of wisdom,I think we are done here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement