Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Graduate Business Education

Options
  • 13-04-2011 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have got and interview for this course in two weeks! Has anybody here had one?? Any tips you'd like to pass on??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 thedman1

Obv of no help to you at this stage!.. Just wondering how you got on? iv the same interview next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭waterfordgirl

Oh I dont have it until the 27th!! Was mjust wondering if anyone had any hints etc for me! Like if they ask awkward questions or if its just run of the mill kinda stuff!
    Let me kjnow how you get on though!!:)

Oh sorry I read the date of your post wrong.. Ya il update you, My one is on the day before. Were you advised on any preparation for it?. I had another interview in Limerick for a management Postgrad and that was all run of the mill stuff but I think this one will be diff!..

They just asked what are the issues in schools today, how do you make business exciting, your past expierences teaching.. They were friendly and easy going!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭waterfordgirl

hey, long story short I decided not to do the interview!! hope you get good news soon though!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement