Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naked Girl Moneengeisha Roundabout

Options
  • 13-04-2011 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Anybody see a naked woman at Moneengeisha roundabout today.

Guards were called etc.

:(No pics

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭MackDeToaster

I was stuck in traffic for ages beside the shopping centre and could see a bike cop and paddy wagon at the B&B opposite the Huntsman.
    From what I could make out there were a few guards having a good chat/laugh with some people just over the wall in the b&b, one a woman holding a big brolly as it was raining, but I couldn't figure out why the guards seemed to be holding up a sheet or something.
    It was only when I got to the lights that I realised the woman with the brolly seemed to be naked.
    I haven't a clue what it was all about and didn't even get a good perv due to the rain and them damn guards with their sheets :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Why would you be sorry that there were no pics? If she's cracked enough to go naked in public she's probably a fuggo to boot

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭MackDeToaster

Demonique wrote: »
    Why would you be sorry that there were no pics? If she's cracked enough to go naked in public she's probably a fuggo to boot

Well I was only kidding with my last sentence, but I sure would be interested in knowing what it was about - whether it was a protest about something, whether she's some poor unfortunate with issues, or whether it was just someone having a laugh, doing a dare or who had lost a bet :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Was she a young wan?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭conamara

Yeah i saw her, i was driving along College Road and could see what looked like a woman butt naked up ahead casually walking along the footpath outside the petrol station towards the traffic lights. When i got up as far as her i could see she WAS butt naked!!! Was a bit freaky to be honest - the Garda on the motorbike was just pulling up as i went passed. She looked to be out of it - i'd say the poor woman has some serious head problems - not as if she was out sunbathing or anything!! I could be wrong but she seemed to be in her early to mid 30's. And no i didnt take any pics - it was disturbing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

I passed buy & was pretty sure the lady was a dude

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I was in Eyre Square around 8am one sunday morning and there was this woman who looked normal enough but was talking to herself , wonder if its the same nut case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Was going to say maybe it was for RTE Storyland, aren't one/some of those shooting around County Galway at the moment .... But avoiding stark naked / indecent exposure grounds would had to have been covered up somewhat though?! :D With a small-scale/budget shoot, maybe there could have been 1 solitary camera-man in a corner of the fore-court out of sight which would explain why there wouldn't be a lot of camera-men milling about, but with that said, a couple of members of film-crew would still be milling about though?

Lads were ye day-dreamin' by any chance .....
    :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭samdeman

a bit of a strim downtown would not have done her any harm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Good looking? Nice figure?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Was going to say maybe it was for RTE Storyland, aren't one/some of those shooting around County Galway at the moment .... But avoiding stark naked / indecent exposure grounds would had to have been covered up somewhat though?! :D With a small-scale/budget shoot, maybe there could have been 1 solitary camera-man in a corner of the fore-court out of sight which would explain why there wouldn't be a lot of camera-men milling about, but with that said, a couple of members of film-crew would still be milling about though?

Lads were ye day-dreamin' by any chance .....
    :D;)

Jaysus, storyland are low budget. That'd likely be someone on the crews' Mam or sis.. They don't have enough to pay actors to take their kit off.

Seriously though, I hope she was ok, whether out of her head on something, running from something, or mentally unstable, it sounds like pics of this naked person would be a bit uncouth, just like bantering on about the length of her pubic hair :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

So it's not ok to rubberneck about an accident/crime/any other sort of rumour etc in this forum, but it is ok to speculate about and mock a woman who may actually be ill?

What a horrible thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

So it's not ok to rubberneck about an accident/crime/any other sort of rumour etc in this forum, but it is ok to speculate about and mock a woman who may actually be ill?

What a horrible thread.

Well its her own fault if she caught a cold standing out in the nip all day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

She's not ill, she's simply an asylum streaker that got lost on her way to the welfare office

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TristanPeter

mikom wrote: »
    She's not ill, she's simply an asylum streaker that got lost on her way to the welfare office

Cringe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

So she was not a girl. She was a woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Report a thread you have issue with.

Of course people will speculate if they see a naked woman walking around, I don't see an issue there.
    She may be ill or could be nude for any number of reasons.
    I'll lock this now but if anyone finds a news clip, pls PM me and I'll add it in.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement