Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Android or W7

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I'd agree too, none of these problems on my Omnia. The screen is luscious too, easily matches the Galaxys etc that I've tried in stores. If anything I'd say it looks better, but that's probably more to do with WP7s general good looks, the great contrasting colour scheme probably shows off the SAMOLED better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Didn't have that on HD7 or Omnia7. Should bring it back to the shop to fix the software if the problems persist

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Jaykay70

AntiVirus wrote: »
    All those would have been an issue with your handset, not WP7

I beg to differ, the syncing issue is well documented on various forums.

The handling of attachments is an OS issue as MS do not allow any customisation.

Battery pull for frozen handset could go either way, but as the OS and hardware are locked down by MS then this could be more widespread.

But if you are happy enough to blame the handset then that is your prerogative ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Jaykay70

Didn't have that on HD7 or Omnia7. Should bring it back to the shop to fix the software if the problems persist

Don't need to. O2 has swapped it for a Galaxy S as a temporary measure and will replace it with a Galaxy S2 when it is released.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Jaykay70 wrote: »
    I beg to differ, the syncing issue is well documented on various forums.

Well documented? Oddly enough no one seems to have that problem here but just you? You didn't post here when you had a problem?

Jaykay70 wrote: »
    I appreciate that these issues were on an HD7 and other handsets may not have the same issues.

:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Well i recieve word documents and pictures weekly on my email and never had them problems. Never heard anyone on windows phone 7 thread say it didnt work the way it should have either.

Same goes on XDA. Never seen that issue

Advertisement