Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD/DVD Markers?

Options
  • 13-04-2011 8:23pm

I use loads of these and am fed up trudging up and down to Easons for them. Can anyone suggest a good deal or a good brand to buy online please? Thanks for any help! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

Bought a 4 pack on ebay from a seller called blarney-jon €1.99 and had them within two days. So far so good

• south wrote: »
    Bought a 4 pack on ebay from a seller called blarney-jon €1.99 and had them within two days. So far so good
    Ah yes I forgot to try just the Irish sellers. I've found your seller but would feel better investing is a "name" brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

The Euro shops usually do packets of 4 for $2 euros - I find them ok

• maringo wrote: »
    The Euro shops usually do packets of 4 for $2 euros - I find them ok
    Thank you for that I will try my local Euro shops. There's so many of them these days though! :D I did say online though :o

Advertisement