Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currently doing level 7 but thinking of leaving and doing level 8?

Options
  • 13-04-2011 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hey everyone,

Im currently doing a level 7 course in dundalk, im not really enjoying it and was thinking of leaving and applying to do a level 8 course for next year?

would i still get the grant paying my fee's and would i still be able to claim Back to education if i do this? i know if i leave a level 7 and apply for a level 7 i don't but what if i apply for level 8?

ive also applied for a transfer to this level 8 course but not sure if il get in.

James

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭CG328

If your repeating first year again, you won't recieve a grant or have your fees paid. If you transfer to second year you shouldnt lose either of these

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭petronius

i would advocate completing your course, most courses have a stepping stone route from level 7 to 8. it would be another year, but if you quit you are starting again at the year one i think.

Advertisement