Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Niciest Easter Egg?

Options
  • 13-04-2011 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭

I've always gotten the supermarket Cadburys or Nestle Yorkie/ Dairy Milk/ Lion etc Easter Eggs. But over the last few years it seems that the chocolate egg has become less nice and smaller.

So what is the nicest Easter Egg? I presume something from Lindt or Butlers would be pretty nice but what else is good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

*bump

I was going to ask the same thing. I've got a Galaxy easter egg sitting at home but I was wondering about some of the more 'up market' ones. Anyone tried them? I was specifically looking at a Green and Blacks milk chocolate egg.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭LadyW

Ferrero Rocher do a lovely egg but I haven't been able to find one so far this year! Can anyone help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

LadyW wrote: »
    Ferrero Rocher do a lovely egg but I haven't been able to find one so far this year! Can anyone help?

I got one in Tesco, and I think I've seen them in Dunnes too.

+1 they're lovely.
    I got a mahooosive easter egg, in a basket with other eggs last year. I think it was Caffereys and it was rather delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭LadyW

That's great, thanks star-pants... will investigate asap (and the Cafferys one too!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭thegame

cant find a ferrero rocher easter egg anyway..might try tescos on the finglas road? ..anyone know if there is any left in the shops?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Well they *don't* have them in Tesco Nutgrove or Dundrum or theSquare or Dunnes in the Square. OR at least they didn't have them yesterday (I was egg browsing yesterday... again)

sorry - just realised that might have sounded mean, I was just mentioned areas I've been that don't have them so you can rule them out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭thegame

thanks mate..still no joy they did have them at eurospar on the ballymun road but they are all gone now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Lir choc egg ah heaven
    cant wait till Monday lots of expensive choc eggs left in Dunnes/Tesco today that will defo be half price on Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

123balltv wrote: »
    Lir choc egg ah heaven
    cant wait till Monday lots of expensive choc eggs left in Dunnes/Tesco today that will defo be half price on Monday.

Can't wait for that :D

I got two Tesco Finest Belgian White Chocolate and Madagascan Vanilla Eggs and a Lily O'Briens basket with an egg, a chocolate bunny and a box of chocs YUMMERIFIC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

thegame wrote: »
    thanks mate..still no joy they did have them at eurospar on the ballymun road but they are all gone now :(

They had some ferrero rocher eggs in Tesco Finglas yesterday about 2pm

• Advertisement
Advertisement