Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raspberry Syrup???

Options
  • 13-04-2011 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

I am looking to get a few bottles of raspberry syrup/squash. Does anyone know where I could get it?

I neve came across anyone selling it in Ireland but it is very common on the continent. It's sold there like the mivadi squash.
    Just put a spoonfull in a pintglass and fill with water and ice cubes. Great to drink in the summer.

I checked all the supermarkets and fallon&byrne and some of the polish shops to but no success yet unfortunately.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭PrzemoF

Buy frozen raspberries (SuperValu??), put them in a bowl, lots of sugar on top, 2 days later you'd get _real_ raspberries syrup.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dubbie82

Thanks for the reply. I don' want to order online, it's a pain to get delivery to my door, it usually ends up back in sorting office and I am never home so it gets returned so the sender.

The homemade tip doesn't really work if you want it to be child friendly also it spoils very easily.

I guess I have to keep looking:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,420 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Why is the homemade version not child friendly

Advertisement