Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verdone - dilution ratio

Options
  • 13-04-2011 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭

It's that time of year again where I need to spray my lawn for weed control, for the last number of years I've been using verdone concentrate for the job and I'm happy enough with it. My problem is that I have a bottle left since last year but cant find the directions for the dilution rate. I went to buy a new bottle but there's none available, not on the market yet :eek:

Has anyone a bottle that they could ckeck the dilution rate, application will be by sprayer rather than a watering can, if that matters.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

I've spent the last hour googling verdone and cant find anything then once I post here I find this :(

Mods one of you can close the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

BTW my Dad always writes mixture ratio of whatever he has to mix on the cap of the bottle with permanent black marker.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

Hi guys , is Verdone any good to use for creeping buttercups and docks? if not can you suggest any thing, thanks :)

Advertisement