Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

"Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone :) You're all too kind."

One of the better frapes I've seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,195 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

OU812 wrote: »
    Jasus. I thought she was reasonably intelligent & she's very high up in a government body with a lot of responsibility. "According to the Chinese art of Fungus Shiue"... for fungusshiue's sake...

I saw something like that. It said "There are five Saturdays, five Sundays and five Mondays this December and this only happens every 823 years...blah, blah"

The very first comment was "there are only four Saturdays in December"

Pity she didn't add, "You stupid f***ing bimbo"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,147 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Pherekydes wrote: »
    I saw something like that. It said "There are five Saturdays, five Sundays and five Mondays this December and this only happens every 823 years...blah, blah"

The very first comment was "there are only four Saturdays in December"

Pity she didn't add, "You stupid f***ing bimbo"

Plus it happens very regularly actually. I got tired of pointing this out to people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

"Full Time Mommy cleaner n cook at i Love rumors! they tell me things about myself that I NEVER knew! and Cooks & cleans at Full Time Mummy"

Lulz you f*ckweed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

"RIP Nelsun Mandela. You were a inspiratun my hole life"

When Nelson walked free after 27 years of captivity, surely his first thoughts were "I hope I can be an inspiration to an unemployed part-time drug dealer, who occasionally hits the mother of his child and steals from his extended family".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

"RIP Nelsun Mandela. You were a inspiratun my hole life"

When Nelson walked free after 27 years of captivity, surely his first thoughts were "I hope I can be an inspiration to an unemployed part-time drug dealer, who occasionally hits the mother of his child and steals from his extended family".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

My head hurts trying to read that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

A lot of the Mandela posts I'm reading are cringeworthy. Like somebody said here earlier they read the Guardian and lap up every word it says. That's the right thing to say.:rolleyes:

Maybe they should move to SA and try out the new equality that Saint Nelson promised to every people. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Fr.Buzz

No disrespect intended to the late Paul Walker, a great man in his own right setting up charitable organisations but I saw a post last night from the local Scumbag boy racer that made me laugh..he posted:

"Rest in peace to the two of the biggest legends the world has ever or will see, Paul Walker and Nelson Mandela"..

Mandela: Anti-apartheid leader fighting racism, poverty and inequality in S.A. spending 27 years in jail for his beliefs. Before becoming S.A. president and setting up a charitable organisation tackling Aids and HIV.

Paul Walker: Inspired a generation of good for nothing scumbags with bleached hair, silver chains, Subaru jackets, brown dock-martin boots, stone washed jeans making racket in ****ty Honda civics..scum!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

A lot of the Mandela posts I'm reading are cringeworthy. Like somebody said here earlier they read the Guardian and lap up every word it says. That's the right thing to say.:rolleyes:

Maybe they should move to SA and try out the new equality that Saint Nelson promised to every people. :D
    Why should we expect better posts from someone who thinks David Irving is being "persecuted". :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

it was a big mistake putting up d tree with alexi around!twice she has pulled it down and still hasnt learned yet all my angels need is me&me only,any body else is just ordinary people 2 them!!love them wiv all my heart,there de most smartest,buetiful,kind kids i have ever met or knowing!!and dont deserve half of d **** they go trough as i said theyv always got me and it takes heartless cold people to turn there backs on them,,its a pitty tat xxx

? :D

MegaZeo_Motivational_Putty_Tat.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

This person knows what they want, and they don't care what you think.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2013-12/enhanced/webdr07/4/11/enhanced-buzz-27003-1386175545-17.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Pushtrak wrote: »
    This person knows what they want, and they don't care what you think.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2013-12/enhanced/webdr07/4/11/enhanced-buzz-27003-1386175545-17.jpg

If you like it, put a rung on it!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I don't understand wishing people who aren't on Facebook, normally a grandparent and often one who is deceased, happy birthday through a status. They're not going to see it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I don't understand wishing people who aren't on Facebook, normally a grandparent and often one who is deceased, happy birthday through a status. They're not going to see it.
    Or kids. Why would you wish a three year old a happy birthday on Facebook?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Or kids. Why would you wish a three year old a happy birthday on Facebook?

For attention??

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭FreeFallin94

"u dirty fat selfish ungrateful lil scaniving bitch may da ****in devil spit on u an u die in your own ****in **** ull hav no luck over da pain an hurt ur causin me"

Someone is angry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭saltyjack silverblade

Wondering what people who post here put on their facebook status. I usually don't use mine unless I see a funny youtube video.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

"u dirty fat selfish ungrateful lil scaniving bitch may da ****in devil spit on u an u die in your own ****in **** ull hav no luck over da pain an hurt ur causin me"

Someone is angry!

Scaniving? It's not a word but it sounds great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Newaglish wrote: »

maybe its conniving?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭131spanner

Put up by a friend maybe 2 weeks back.

"Do ye think ye have me upset by wrighting on our wall calling me a whore? Well im sorry for ye im not upset. What ye need to do is go back to school and learn how to spell iv got 3 Ls in my name."

There's much wrong with that status :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Newaglish wrote: »

I thought that too. What a great word. Let's make up a meaning for it!

Scaniving, hilarious! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

131spanner wrote: »

"Do ye think ye have me upset by wrighting on our wall calling me a whore? Well im sorry for ye im not upset. What ye need to do is go back to school and learn how to spell iv got 3 Ls in my name."

I'm going to guess her name is Natallleee - spelled that way :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

maybe its conniving?

Yeah I'm sure they meant conniving, but scaniving just sounds so much more vicious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Tattoo booked for Friday

Then Friday there will be a 'Can't wait for this tattoo'

Then there will be pictures of the tattoo and people saying 'That's cool how much was it?'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Then Friday there will be a 'Can't wait for this tattoo'

Then there will be pictures of the tattoo and people saying 'That's cool how much was it?'

Then you'll have people saying "when did you get that done?" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Stay at home mom at full time yummy mummy xx

:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

131spanner wrote: »

dat kant b reel??? seriously is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭MrVestek

omg i kant kope...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭131spanner

Yep, not 1 word of a lie.

Worst thing is her name is Lilly. You know the craze a certain type of people get to add or take away letters to make themselves, I dunno, unique? Proper disaster :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I hate hospitals, they are so depressing

A subtle "I'm sick, feel sorry for me" post just waiting for the "awh hun, are you alright?" replies.

I've often found that the ones who are genuinely ill won't post anything about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

" - 11-12-13 - This date, in this order, will never happen again"

Really? What will the date be 100 years from now for example?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

^^^
    100 years even ...
    :pac:

All these people who find such fascination in arbitrary numbers, really should become mathematicians :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Fr.Buzz wrote: »
    No disrespect intended to the late Paul Walker, a great man in his own right setting up charitable organisations but I saw a post last night from the local Scumbag boy racer that made me laugh..he posted:

"Rest in peace to the two of the biggest legends the world has ever or will see, Paul Walker and Nelson Mandela"..

Mandela: Anti-apartheid leader fighting racism, poverty and inequality in S.A. spending 27 years in jail for his beliefs. Before becoming S.A. president and setting up a charitable organisation tackling Aids and HIV.

Paul Walker: Inspired a generation of good for nothing scumbags with bleached hair, silver chains, Subaru jackets, brown dock-martin boots, stone washed jeans making racket in ****ty Honda civics..scum!

That's hardly fair, boy racers were around long before the F&F movies, and he was an actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Andre80Johnson

So this happened

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Someone is angry!

Thought he meant Scandinavian :o:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,147 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Bad crash on N4 before palmerston traffic all backed up.taking precious time out of my shopping spree — feeling annoyed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

A friend of mine posted a pic of her pathetic looking Christmas tree, what started as jives about the state of her tree has turned into a 'Donate a branch' event being set up, charity single and Daniel O Donnell headlining 'Branch Aid' :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

Quazzie wrote: »
    Bad crash on N4 before palmerston traffic all backed up.taking precious time out of my shopping spree — feeling annoyed.
    What a cnut!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Quazzie wrote: »

I don't believe in hell but if I did, that dipsh¡t would just have reserved a special place in it with that statement. What an arsehole…

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

rizzodun wrote: »
    A friend of mine posted a pic of her pathetic looking Christmas tree, what started as jives about the state of her tree has turned into a 'Donate a branch' event being set up, charity single and Daniel O Donnell headlining 'Branch Aid' :pac:

i love it :)

Still pissed anyone wanna drop [son's name] to school??

And award for parent of the year goes to.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

And award for parent of the year goes to.....
    Tell me they found someone else to drive the child to school!
    And the mum who spends her time putting up "I'm a full time mum I love my kids posts" is back complaining about the looming Christmas holidays, because she'll actually have to look after them herself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Here's a few gems I came across all from the same fella ofc

garda nd county concil ar kiking me nd the young fella outa tullamore fukin kunts just after gettin setteled nd now im movin again fukin kunt of a life

went ta fas today goh in wih them now i have ta go do my cv nd go askin around in garages to see if anyone is willin to take me on nd if so i have ta do 4 years in collage buh **** ih it well worth 640 a month so ih is ill have a skyline in notime nd went nd goh me provishinal lisence taday aswell so im goin ta geh a moped hahah love ih things ar sartin to look up for me love life

This lad will be going places in his skyline...

Ohh wait

Up in court now im up with 32 charges could be lookin ah time inside fora while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I was driving out the old Dublin Rd. last night. The speed limit is 80 kmph and I was driving about 100/105 kmph. Tipping along like. Next minute, a young lad in his fast car gains about a mile on me in about 10 seconds, before over-taking me - doing easily 160/170 kmph! And to make it worse, it was an L driver. Some people will only learn when it's too late I'm afraid

Ehhhh. Bit hypocritical

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Person puts a link to a newspaper article about doubling the level of aid being sent to the Philippines, accompanied with:

"Where did we borrow it from? Charity begins at home. The Philippines is a far wealthier country than Ireland, with 12,000,000 of its citizens living overseas.. It currently has one of Asia's fastest growing economies. It's without a doubt a terrible tragedy, but this country is apparently broke so how can we borrow, to give to someone else?"

The second comment on it is this:
    "Philippine nacker bastard , ye's foreign cunty **** , hope ye's starve to death"

I just... I can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Person puts a link to a newspaper article about doubling the level of aid being sent to the Philippines, accompanied with:

"Where did we borrow it from? Charity begins at home. The Philippines is a far wealthier country than Ireland, with 12,000,000 of its citizens living overseas.. It currently has one of Asia's fastest growing economies. It's without a doubt a terrible tragedy, but this country is apparently broke so how can we borrow, to give to someone else?"

The second comment on it is this:
    "Philippine nacker bastard , ye's foreign cunty **** , hope ye's starve to death"

I just... I can't.
    No, you're right. Sh1t like that is not worth commenting on.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

Festy wrote: »
    Here's a few gems I came across all from the same fella ofc

garda nd county concil ar kiking me nd the young fella outa tullamore fukin kunts just after gettin setteled nd now im movin again fukin kunt of a life

went ta fas today goh in wih them now i have ta go do my cv nd go askin around in garages to see if anyone is willin to take me on nd if so i have ta do 4 years in collage buh **** ih it well worth 640 a month so ih is ill have a skyline in notime nd went nd goh me provishinal lisence taday aswell so im goin ta geh a moped hahah love ih things ar sartin to look up for me love life

This lad will be going places in his skyline...

Ohh wait

Up in court now im up with 32 charges could be lookin ah time inside fora while

****in all charges related to GBH of English.....

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement