Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

Festy wrote: »
    Here's a few gems I came across all from the same fella ofc

garda nd county concil ar kiking me nd the young fella outa tullamore fukin kunts just after gettin setteled nd now im movin again fukin kunt of a life

went ta fas today goh in wih them now i have ta go do my cv nd go askin around in garages to see if anyone is willin to take me on nd if so i have ta do 4 years in collage buh **** ih it well worth 640 a month so ih is ill have a skyline in notime nd went nd goh me provishinal lisence taday aswell so im goin ta geh a moped hahah love ih things ar sartin to look up for me love life

This lad will be going places in his skyline...

Ohh wait

Up in court now im up with 32 charges could be lookin ah time inside fora while

:pac:

I absolutely LOVE this thread!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

"Happy birthday to the man of my dreams. He makes everyday better even when the days truly suck. He is my silly, sweet, generous, loving, awesome, best friend and I hope he has the most amazing day. I feel so blessed to call him my boyfriend and count my lucky stars every night that he shares his life with me. Happy 25th birthday ****. We shall cheers tonight to many more birthdays grumpy grandpa"

*unfriend!

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

MrStuffins wrote: »
    "Happy birthday to the man of my dreams. He makes everyday better even when the days truly suck. He is my silly, sweet, generous, loving, awesome, best friend and I hope he has the most amazing day. I feel so blessed to call him my boyfriend and count my lucky stars every night that he shares his life with me. Happy 25th birthday ****. We shall cheers tonight to many more birthdays grumpy grandpa"

*unfriend!
    Her boyfriend is her grumpy grandpa????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭fathead82

A girl im friends with has an album called "selfies" that she adds a couple of selfies to every week or 2.
    Had to block her cos im sick of seeing her fat face making trout pouts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    Her boyfriend is her grumpy grandpa????

I want to know how he became a grandpa at 25 .

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

padd b1975 wrote: »
    I want to know how he became a grandpa at 25 .

Good point. Theres a much deeper story to this staus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Well I guess if he had a kid at 11 or 12 it's possible... Deeply disturbing, but possible...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

-all fellas r scummy tics #dontneedanyonebutmeson

-******* has checked in at Temple Street Hospital.
    mee poor littel mans nt Wel at all. Mammys brave littel solder.

- ******* has uploaded 65 photos to the album Nanny's Funeral

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

Omackeral wrote: »

ergo, her son is a scummy tic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

*facepalm*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

The second comment on it is this:
    "Philippine nacker bastard , ye's foreign cunty ****.

As racist insults go, this is a classic.

/waits for opportunity to use 'cunty wanker' on someone.

krudler wrote: »
    *facepalm*

And if it's not solder, it's sure as heck gonna be 'me little Angle'

Muise... wrote: »

ergo, her son is a scummy tic.

Ergo indeed. I pointed this out and she 'liked' my comment. Does that mean she's admitting he's filth?

Muise... wrote: »

Ergo indeed. I pointed this out and she 'liked' my comment. Does that mean she's admitting he's filth?

#hesmyscummyticfilth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

I love this thread, makes me feel so good about my life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

And if it's not solder, it's sure as heck gonna be 'me little Angle'

Awww, isnt he acute?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

She spells Temple Street Hospital perfectly but then says "me poor littel mans nt Wel at all".
    How does that work?

coolhull wrote: »
    She spells Temple Street Hospital perfectly but then says "me poor littel mans nt Wel at all".
    How does that work?

tag prompt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

back the **** up here... WHAT ????????????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

[/B]

back the **** up here... WHAT ????????????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Probably all selfies. I hear 'tis the new thing now...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

just ta set the record straight with all people that keep askin me nightouts and whatever shaggy i say u have all the women ****ed and banged i mite be popluar and wel noing around country but i dont bang all around shop i meet few women for lunch or go for drink them but dont bang everything see i treat everygirl as my friend not my bitch i dont tink my dick like everyother fella am here for the party not ta bang everybitch i see just taut clear that up that all #amen and #goodbye

What a Gent

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Not quite a status but anybody that has occupation = dole artist/ government artist etc deserves a major rolleyes! That and education at the university of life/ hard knocks etc. Dumb!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Not quite a status but anybody that has occupation = dole artist/ government artist etc deserves a major rolleyes! That and education at the university of life/ hard knocks etc. Dumb!

and don't forget full-time mad bastard :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Festy wrote: »
    and don't forget full-time mad bastard :rolleyes:

Or 'full time yummy mummy'

Or scumbags with their location as 'compton'

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭FreeFallin94

"merry christmas to me got my reebok classics and addidas tracksuit came today gonna be lookin mint limerick style kid !"

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

"Jeez I forgot I was logged into Facebook on the laptop!!"

Panic over everyone! Crisis averted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭xploderz

Or 'full time yummy mummy'

Or scumbags with their location as 'compton'

Full time yummy mummy = social welfare scrounger on "de single mudderz" living with their boyfriend and have never worked a day in their life and probably never will.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

The other day a friend of mine put up: "If you can dream it, you can achieve it"

The first comment underneath was "You must dream of being a cnut"

Made me chuckle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

'Tormenting ur daughter at half 1 in the night cause.she is under the illusion she can do an all nighter ha hA ha nite nite farty arse'

I really don't know what any of this means. I think the daughter is about 6

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

'I hate 2 day hangovers.. My body feels like i was at the gym.. What did u do to me?? Haha — feeling exhausted'

Ah yes, copious amounts of alcohol and physical exercise, I see the connection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

iDave wrote: »
    'I hate 2 day hangovers.. My body feels like i was at the gym.. What did u do to me?? Haha — feeling exhausted'

we have a friend in common :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

iDave wrote: »

Actually, I think if he suffered from some form of histamine intolerance, he could feel like he does after really overdoing at the gym anytime he goes out drinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

I don't block this person because she has comedic value.

'Just got the okay from the doctor for my heart problem. Nothing showed up on the heart monitor or the chest x ray. They suspect I am having anxiety issues which is true enough. I'm struggling with constantly waiting to live my life but that's a choice I entirely make myself, so it's something I can change and I am grateful for that. I also had some blood work done to check on my gall bladder disease and everything is functioning normally. Liver is happy so I am happy!

I guess my diet & exercise has had a positive impact. I'm going to continue to make healthy choices and work on the anxiety problem. I am very happy to know that I am suffering with things I can try to control. Phiew'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

I don't block this person because she has comedic value.

'Just got the okay from the doctor for my heart problem. Nothing showed up on the heart monitor or the chest x ray. They suspect I am having anxiety issues which is true enough. I'm struggling with constantly waiting to live my life but that's a choice I entirely make myself, so it's something I can change and I am grateful for that. I also had some blood work done to check on my gall bladder disease and everything is functioning normally. Liver is happy so I am happy!

I guess my diet & exercise has had a positive impact. I'm going to continue to make healthy choices and work on the anxiety problem. I am very happy to know that I am suffering with things I can try to control. Phiew'

What's funny about that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

As bad and all as the misspelled racist diatribes are, the above is more depressing to read. The fact that someone sat down and thought "Y'know what? I think I'll post incredibly detailed personal info on a public forum! People need to know what medical tests I had done today." is really troubling to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I think the above person is treating facebook like a diary without having the filter or the self awareness to realise that other people will be reading it that mightn't care for her posts and/or find them comedic (trying to figure that one out myself). I don't know, maybe it's release valve. It'd probably be best dealt with a counsellor but if you've limited funds and you're going through the HSE, that sh¡t's like gold dust. Whatever it is, it's the opposite of vaguebooking. tmibooking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

What's funny about that?

When I say comedic value I mean that this person has no self awareness at all. She posts the most self indulgent waffle and will milk it for it for all its worth. All her posts over share about every aspect of her life, not just health related ones. This person posts every morning and will tell you in depth about what the're doing that day. For the post I posted above a simple all's ok would have done besides saying her anxiety is caused by waiting to live her life. Many of her posts are like the ones below.

'LoOoOOk it's just so FWUFFY! hehehe Coffee time! Deffo in the mood to get work done today! Morning!'

Morning! Made myself a mocha a decided Prodigy was a good way to start the morning! Legends! This is my fave prodigy track. What's yours?

Made it safely to Holland! In my apartment now! I love it so much! Its so goddamn cute! I can't stop screaming hehehe. Never had my own place before...pants off dance off! Heheheh yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

Dumbass 1: "out wit me girlies 4 a fw medwedk drinks were soooooo noughty"

Dumbass 2: "heehe xx"
    Dumbass 1: "woooop woooop ;) xx"
    Dumbass2: ";)"
    Dumbass 3: "yeeeeehawwww xxxx"

Fcuk off!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

BNMC wrote: »

Fcuk off!!
    Predictions for tomorrow:

Dumbass 1: "dyn 2d, nvr agen! - with Dumbass 2 and Dumbass 3"

Dumbass 2: "i no im n bits hun need cofee ;) xx"

Also, lol at 'medwedk'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭glass_onion

When I say comedic value I mean that this person has no self awareness at all. She posts the most self indulgent waffle and will milk it for it for all its worth.

I consider this stuff as mass against the classes.Like you showed there,some will post to get the sympathy like.Then i think others who will post because it is their only outlet.Then there's some who suffer but never post it on social media.

BNMC wrote: »

Fcuk off!!

I heard they spent the entire night discussing the lesser-known works of Shakespeare

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Yesterday.
    Coors light is our best friend always there for us when we need it 😊 🍻 — with Chesty LeRoux.
    22 hours ago.
    Coors turned into red bull and vodka ,, drunkies 😊 — with Chesty LeRoux.
    20 hours ago.
    Vodka!! 😊 — with Chesty LeRoux.
    18 hours ago.
    Full! — with Chesty LeRoux.
    8 hours ago.
    Please someone get me a breakfast roll and bring it up to me ! Ill love ya's forever!#Dyin
    I hour ago.
    Lads im in terrible bad form ! I'm atin myself,,!! Drink would depress ya!#Saddyface

kEJCDWBWECjkcwEKBJCejkbwLKMDMQWKLELKNMECQDW:mad:

Poor Chester LeRoux

A niece of a friend of mine was bragging about getting tickets to see Beyoncé, the conversation soon moved on onto how to smuggle a camera phone into the gig.....

I heard she's fab live and ur rite up at da stage but just a warning when da say no camera da mean it so sneek it down da bra day dont pat u down dar and keep an eye on da bouncers cause day will take it and ur never c'n it again

You learn something new every day.

A niece of a friend of mine was bragging about getting tickets to see Beyoncé, the conversation soon moved on onto how to smuggle a camera phone into the gig.....

I heard she's fab live and ur rite up at da stage but just a warning when da say no camera da mean it so sneek it down da bra day dont pat u down dar and keep an eye on da bouncers cause day will take it and ur never c'n it again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

padd b1975 wrote: »

People need to be careful about what they post on Facebook. If Al Qaeda get a hold of this smuggling technique.........jebus forbid.

"R.I.P Mandiba tru hero wat u dn 4 d world wil eko for a lyfetim ill sleep betta 2nit knwin ur watchn ova us"

:confused:

Anyway I had to do a little digging through his past status updates, but it was worth it - this is from April 2013:

"fkn nigrian in d post off dis mrnnin n front ov me yer 1 hands hm ova 300 euros in 50s n 20s nd d big angry monky face on hm walkn away d lest y cud do is smyl ya ungratful c.u.n.t ya wud gt laffed outta it in der country tryna claim dat mch money"

The worrying part was this had 19 likes. :( In fairness, I know it means nothing but he genuinely does have dyslexia. Still no excuse for this rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

xploderz wrote: »
    "R.I.P Mandiba tru hero wat u dn 4 d world wil eko for a lyfetim ill sleep betta 2nit knwin ur watchn ova us"

Anyway I had to do a little digging through his past status updates, but it was worth it - this is from April 2013:

"fkn nigrian in d post off dis mrnnin n front ov me yer 1 hands hm ova 300 euros in 50s n 20s nd d big angry monky face on hm walkn away d lest y cud do is smyl ya ungratful c.u.n.t ya wud gt laffed outta it in der country tryna claim dat mch money"

The worrying part was this had 19 likes. :( In fairness, I know it means nothing but he genuinely does have dyslexia. Still no excuse for this rubbish.

I agree, dyslexia is never an excuse for blatant racism. Never see any stuff like that on my news feed, thankfully.

SV wrote: »
    I agree, dyslexia is never an excuse for blatant racism. Never see any stuff like that on my news feed, thankfully.

Yeah, I meant for the spelling though.

Here's another recent update:

"Thug lyf niggazzz hit em up hit em up wit <edited> and <edited>"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

xploderz wrote: »

I don't see how dyslexia has anything to do with it bar the inability to use English correctly.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement