Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

"some dirty half bread bastard after reporting me on this heap a bastard shit again. Facebook has said that they've reported me 5 times in the last two months and that I've had no contact - they'll let me know in 5 days who it is so I can go t the cops to report this "person in my local area". but I'm going to No FUCKING cops , I'm going to choke ya , ya Fucktard - I know it's only Facebook , but this bastard faced cunt is bugging me - — feeling irate."

Shakespeare couldn't have put it better himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

BNMC wrote: »
    "some dirty half bread bastard after reporting me on this heap a bastard shit again. Facebook has said that they've reported me 5 times in the last two months and that I've had no contact - they'll let me know in 5 days who it is so I can go t the cops to report this "person in my local area". but I'm going to No FUCKING cops , I'm going to choke ya , ya Fucktard - I know it's only Facebook , but this bastard faced cunt is bugging me - — feeling irate."

http://www.dave-sherry.com/p_images/breadMan02.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

BNMC wrote: »
    "some dirty half bread bastard after reporting me - they'll let me know in 5 days who it is so I can go t the cops to report this "person in my local area". ."

Thank God the cops in this country have lots of time to spare so they can investigate this heinous crime
    Justice for the Facebook One :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Not really dumb but pointless!

"Huge HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY to my beautiful nephew today, see u soon cutie xxxxxx"

Is the nephew on fb or something? Whats more sad people have wrote happy birthday to the child.....do people not send birthday cards anymore :L

Cards fall apart.
    This will be forever in a Cloud.

(apparently).

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭TheBunk1

Studied at: "dnt need skewl i gt nuff edocatin."

21st February: Got engaged to XXXXXXXXX

24th Febraury: "Lovin single life already" - feelin wonderful :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

They are promoting a women who is where she is because of who she was married to?

Jaysus that's fairly condescending

I suggest you do a bit of research on her achievements

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Riskymove wrote: »

Indeed. If anything, it's the other way round.

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Indeed. If anything, it's the other way round.

Still didn't become an astronaut though. Joke's on her!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Still didn't become an astronaut though. Joke's on her!

I get that part of the post....as a motivational poster it makes little sense

its the other personal comment I had an issue with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 358 ✭✭WellThen?

Just scrolled down to see a relative post-

"Can't believe it Nikita's first confession today time goes way too fast can't wait for her big day"-- Your 5 year old child's 1st confession? big day? Get lost. Said Mother is not religious AT ALL. Some of these Mother's just want any excuse to mention that they have a child. Enjoy leaving your child in the dark next to a probable peado.

I get that part of the post....as a motivational poster it makes little sense

its the other personal comment I had an issue with

https://i.imgflip.com/75txn.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

WellThen? wrote: »
    Just scrolled down to see a relative post-

"Can't believe it Nikita's first confession today time goes way too fast can't wait for her big day"-- Your 5 year old child's 1st confession? big day? Get lost. Said Mother is not religious AT ALL. Some of these Mother's just want any excuse to mention that they have a child. Enjoy leaving your child in the dark next to a probable peado.

Can't believe people are still doing this stuff in Ireland in 2014. It was ridiculous enough in the '80s. WTF does a 5 year old have to "confess"?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Custardpi wrote: »
    Can't believe people are still doing this stuff in Ireland in 2014. It was ridiculous enough in the '80s. WTF does a 5 year old have to "confess"?

Fighting, lies and cheek were the three I used everytime I went to confession. I think everyone in the class used the same three.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 hellomynameis

"Oh I would love to slap the scummyness and commonness out of some girls ‪#‎yadirtytrampilkickyatodeathmupppp‬" Nice girl

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

"Oh I would love to slap the scummyness and commonness out of some girls ‪#‎yadirtytrampilkickyatodeathmupppp‬" Nice girl

The lack of self awareness is endearing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

It's not condescending at all. There are numerous female role models that could be held up for their achievements, personally I don't think Hilary Clinton is one of them. She achieved a lot before her marriage to Bill (first names), however do you think she would have be initially elected if she wasn't the First Lady? Or be the Secretary of State now if she wasn't married to Monica Lewinskys ex flame? She has worked hard, there is no doubt, but she is where she is today because of previously being the First Lady. Anyone holding her up as a feminist icon seriously needs to do their research or admit that success by association is to be aspired to.

PM if you want to continue this. I'm not derailing the thread and missing stupidity and rampant misspelling for a subjective opinion.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

If you loved someone, say it in ink...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

Tabnabs wrote: »

Jaaaysus. Don't know what's worse, the tattoo or the state of her in her picture!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Tabnabs wrote: »

Poor horse looks like he died from the mumps!!!

Are there any comments along the lines of 'luks exactly lyk him. RIP xxxxxx' ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

From an outspoken "social justice warrior" I know...
    It's okay to not pay the taxi driver if he's racist, right?

No... if you take the service you pay the fare. :mad:

Report him afterwards if you're so inclined, but don't justify doing a legger like a scumbag just because the driver said something you didn't like. If you hire a plumber to unclog a drain, and he tells a sexist joke while doing it - you *still* have to pay the fcuking man for unclogging the drain.

It may sound makey-uppy on his part, but this is *exactly* the sort of thing this fool would do and how he would justify it to himself...

Eejit :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Very little I'd imagine, First confession wouldn't be at 5 years old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

Smidge wrote: »
    [/B]

Very little I'd imagine, First confession wouldn't be at 5 years old.

According to the post I replied to the child was 5 years old. I agree that sounds a bit young (I can't remember the exact age I was making mine) but maybe they're doing it earliier these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

According to the post I replied to the child was 5 years old. I agree that sounds a bit young (I can't remember the exact age I was making mine) but maybe they're doing it earliier these days.

The 8 mark would be the youngest now, on average its 9(but depending on when they start some kids could now be 10 or almost 10 making it.
    I think I made my at 7 years old(although thats a while ago now :():p

14 YEAR OLD BOY WAS SHOT 6 TIMES BY HIS STEPFATHER. THIS BOY WAS PROTECTING HIS LITTLE 6 YEAR OLD SISTER WHO WAS ABOUT TO BE RAPED BY THIS POOR .. EXCUSE OF A MAN. THE LITTLE GIRL DID NOT GET HURT , THANKS TO HER BRAVE OLDER BROTHER. THEIR MOM WAS AT WORK WHEN THIS HAPPENED. NOW THIS BRAVE YOUNG LITTLE BOY IS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE,BUT DOCTORS SAY HE WILL NOT SURVIVE UNLESS HE GETS AN OPERATION WHICH IS COSTLY AND HIS MOM CANNOT PAY. ALL FACE BOOK COMPANIES HAVE AGREED TO DONATE 45 CENTS FOR EVERY TIME SOMEONE POSTS THIS TO THEIR WALL. SO,PLEASE SHARE THIS ON YOUR WALL. SO,THAT TOGETHER WE CAN HELP SAVE THIS BOYS LIFE.

What I want to know is how did the sister not get raped, did the boys bullet-ridden body just ruin the mood or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

No, just the Facebook attention-whoring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Every like was a prayer, so I'd say that saved her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Saw one that tilted me to no beyond the other day... "TAXES ARE LIKE MANDATORY FINES FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME DOING WELL IN LIFE I JUST DONT GET IT...ABSOLUTE JOKE".

Was in caps and all. Bliss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭diograis

Saw one that tilted me to no beyond the other day... "TAXES ARE LIKE MANDATORY FINES FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME DOING WELL IN LIFE I JUST DONT GET IT...ABSOLUTE JOKE".

Was in caps and all. Bliss.

defo unemployed

• Advertisement

Some competition going on. (read scam)

My name is Roger B. Holmes
    I am the manager of BMW Marketing Group and I own 12 BMW's.This is one of them, a brand new X6.
    Guess what? I will donate this x6 to one of you.

All you need to do is comment " I'm in " and invite 25 friends to this event! The more friends you invite, the higher your chances of winning.

Scrolling down through the comments to find this. It's not the f*cking X factor love.
    This car cud change my life my hubbie died and im driving his car but its ready to go too i need a new car and a new life for me want to visit all our frav places

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Haha funny update from a girl I know that's a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Even in real life (on nights out) attention seeking to the max.

Update:
    Oh ****! Im one of these people who don't need to be off their faces to have a good night! I'm an awful prick!

Comments:
    Person 1: are you off your head now

Girl: seriously? Wtf? What I'm saying is I don't need drugs to have a good night. Sound, thanks a million.

Person 1: cross much? Didn't know what you were sayin

Person 2: dead right hun, how dare you not take drugs, you're the only girl I know who's high on life, great crack with or without drink xx

Girl: *person 1* I've more sense in fairness but sound for thinking otherwise. Seriously are you for real? Seriously thought you knew me better than that. Thanks

Girl: @person 2, thanks hun sound xx

Person 1: no I'm not for real I didn't know what you were saying thought you were saying you were locked or something oh forget I said anything

Girl: I was saying I was one of the few these days who didn't need drugs, that was all hun xx

P1: well that's good xx

G: still love you xx one of my best friends xx wouldn't know where I'd be without you xxx

P1: thanks now I'm going to sleep xx

P3: each to their own, pot kettle black, so shush

Girl: yeah sound I'm too hungover for this

P1: chillax the lot of ye lol

Girl: what are you talking about pat?

P1: nowt, why

Girl: nobody was giving out and **** up with the lols

P1: what is ur problem your as cross as a bag of cats lately

Girl: I don't have a problem I'm just sick of hearing lols nobody lols they laugh

Poor aul pat getting skinned alive there :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Haha funny update from a girl I know that's a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Even in real life (on nights out) attention seeking to the max.

Update:
    Oh ****! Im one of these people who don't need to be off their faces to have a good night! I'm an awful prick!

Comments:
    Person 1: are you off your head now

Girl: seriously? Wtf? What I'm saying is I don't need drugs to have a good night. Sound, thanks a million.

Person 1: cross much? Didn't know what you were sayin

Person 2: dead right hun, how dare you not take drugs, you're the only girl I know who's high on life, great crack with or without drink xx

Girl: *person 1* I've more sense in fairness but sound for thinking otherwise. Seriously are you for real? Seriously thought you knew me better than that. Thanks

Girl: @person 2, thanks hun sound xx

Person 1: no I'm not for real I didn't know what you were saying thought you were saying you were locked or something oh forget I said anything

Girl: I was saying I was one of the few these days who didn't need drugs, that was all hun xx

P1: well that's good xx

G: still love you xx one of my best friends xx wouldn't know where I'd be without you xxx

P1: thanks now I'm going to sleep xx

P3: each to their own, pot kettle black, so shush

Girl: yeah sound I'm too hungover for this

P1: chillax the lot of ye lol

Girl: what are you talking about pat?

P1: nowt, why

Girl: nobody was giving out and **** up with the lols

P1: what is ur problem your as cross as a bag of cats lately

Girl: I don't have a problem I'm just sick of hearing lols nobody lols they laugh

Poor aul pat getting skinned alive there :D

My brain hurts from reading that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

jamesbere wrote: »
    My brain hurts from reading that

And the effort I put in typing it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Foxhound38 wrote: »
    From an outspoken "social justice warrior" I know...

We share a mutual friend it would seem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

The epitome of a "Dumb Facebook status" : http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/ThreeTrending/news/teens-facebook-status-costs-parents-80000-30057602.html

In short, man sues company, company pay 80,000 in damages provided all parties adhere to a confidentiality clause, mans daughter posts on Facebook how said company will be funding her trip to Europe, company is cleared of having to pay because confidentiality clause broken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 279 ✭✭Angry_Mammarys

sullivlo wrote: »
    The epitome of a "Dumb Facebook status" : http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/ThreeTrending/news/teens-facebook-status-costs-parents-80000-30057602.html

In short, man sues company, company pay 80,000 in damages provided all parties adhere to a confidentiality clause, mans daughter posts on Facebook how said company will be funding her trip to Europe, company is cleared of having to pay because confidentiality clause broken.
    I'd put her in an orphanage.

sullivlo wrote: »

Some people should not be allowed on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

aloud works there too

"How long is my lunch hour?"
    They usually last about 60 minutes :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

A comment from a 50-something year old woman on the weekly rant that is Dundalk cycle lanes:

"I drive up dat rd 3 times a day every day n hav NEV seen 1 person cycling, n den dey say ders no muny ?????????? Wat a muppets"

I can (kind of) understand a youngster writing her words like that, but a 50-something woman doing it is only ridiculous.
    And sad. . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

There's a girl I'm friends with whose dog had a good few pups a couple of weeks ago.

Almost every day she's putting up pictures of each one in her hand saying how big he or she has gotten etc. They all look the fecking same to me so it looks like I'm seeing the same picture 7 or 8 times each day. She has a child and didn't make as big a deal about him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Can you hide people on Instagram? I've a mate on there who posts the most boring pictures constantly. I have him hidden from my News Feed on Facebook - I need to do something similar for Instagram but without him knowing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

There's a girl I'm friends with whose dog had a good few pups a couple of weeks ago.

Almost every day she's putting up pictures of each one in her hand saying how big he or she has gotten etc. They all look the fecking same to me so it looks like I'm seeing the same picture 7 or 8 times each day. She has a child and didn't make as big a deal about him!

I'd forgive that because puppies!

Pictures of other people's pets are pretty much the reason I use the internet...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

"Being complimented on my David Jones print playsuit by the 50 odd year old barista, who also admitted that he'd love to steal it for himself, then being called a "dish" when he saw the cut out back, how cute! All while making a perfect coffee" — feeling flattered

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

"Being complimented on my David Jones print playsuit by the 50 odd year old barista, who also admitted that he'd love to steal it for himself, then being called a "dish" when he saw the cut out back, how cute! All while making a perfect coffee" — feeling flattered

I recognise all of those words, but I have no idea what that means.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

lots of sharing this today:

which is gruesomely cringy - I think we had more grace and eroticism down the handball alley as kids.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement